Chapter 34

Jungkook's POV

Never in my life have I hurried so much, I drove through 3 red traffic lights because Jimin was crying. I didn't really understand why he was crying but who cares. It's by luck that I didn't fall off this stupid motorcycle.

I quickly got off as I reached Jimin's house. I pushed the unlocked door open and went inside.

"JIMIN" I shouted as I came inside.

"BABY I'M HERE, WHAT'S..."my shouting was cut off by a cute figure I saw sleeping on the couch. He wasn't even laying on the couch with his whole body. He might have fallen asleep while sitting and his cute feet were on the table. He might have walked too much today because his feet were a little swollen. But then were still cute nonetheless.

"Ohhh my baby" I went to sit next to him, his face was red and puffy but still Hella cute. I slowly pulled him to sleep on top of my thighs carefully not to wake him up.

"Kookie?" He said in a small sleepy voice.

"How did you know it's me?" I asked chuckling.

"Your thighs" he said gripping my thigh with his cute fingers and giggling. Of course he'd say thighs...because he's so obsessed with my thighs...even Namjoons. That kinda does annoy me but who am I to say anything? I guess my baby has a thing for strong and firm thighs.

"Are you okay? Oh my god you're burning up" I said touching his forehead and neck with the back of my hand.

"I'm fine...I think it's just flu babe." He said.

"Is that why you were crying? Because of flu?" I asked him confused. He is really making me worry because he's more in touch with his emotional side now, like he easily cries and gets angry at stupid things.

"I don't know...I just missed you. And Tae...that asshole promised to come back with my tangerines but he didn't" jimin complained.  Tae texted me saying and I quote. " Your boyfriend is so weird". I didn't think much of It though. And I regret Yoongi giving Jimin tangerines. I feel like we'll never hear the end of it now.

"I don't think Tae will come back. He thinks you're weird" I said.

"You don't think I'm weird right baby?" He asked making a pouty face looking at me.

"You are weird, but it's such a turn on for me" I said kissing his forehead and he smiled.

"I love you" he said smiling.

"I love you more baby...but uhm, I think we need to go to the doctor tomorrow" I said, he rolled his eyes facing away from me.

"Kookie I'm totally fine" he said.

"No, I want to be 100% sure. I'm taking you to the doctor after your classes okay?" I told him.

"But babe..." He tried to complain.

"No arguments Jimin." I said in a much firmer voice. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Fine, if that's what if takes for you to see that I'm perfectly healthy" he said.

"Good boy. Now gimme a kiss" I said. He perked my lips and moved away quickly.

"The fuck was that? Again" I said. He giggled and tried to perk my lips again but I turned it into a deep passionate kiss making him giggle into the kiss.

"Hmmmm" he moaned enjoying the kiss and shifted his body to sit on top of me while his legs fell on either side of my legs.

"Hmmm wait...damn baby you're fast" I said looking at him confused.

"But I want you" he said sulking...I looked at him confused, he does want me a lot these days and he should be glad I find him irresistible. The amount of sex he wants to have is very shocking, and it's making think that I turned him into a sex addict.