Never Run Out of the House

Chapter 2
       (Audryana's POV)
   I wake up to the touch of a cold hand. My eyes were heavy but final fluttered open to the sight of a faceless man. "What the heck?!" I yell. "Are you okay... You passed out," he asks in a quiet voice turning away slightly. I looked confused for a moment but finally composed myself with a hard, cold stare. "I'm fine." He gets up and walks toward a window. "Where am I ?" I ask suddenly nervous. "The Creepypasta mansion. My brother brought you here," he says. I get up off the bed that I was laying on, then walk to his side not noticing the door had opened and someone else entering the room. "How are you my dear flower?" Offenderman says coming behind me. He grabs my waist ruffly and the guy beside me growls. I scoff, "Yeah you kidnapped me and chained me up of course I'm fine." He smiles behind me as I try to get free and finally send him flying backwards into the wall. "Ow!!!!!!!!!" He shouts angery. "Well you shouldn't have done that to her," the guy beside me laughs lightly. I looked at him shocked by this statement. He doesn't even know me...why would he stand up for me then. "Why did you do that?" I ask having to look up at his faceless aperence. She suddenly clutches her cheat in pain and runs out of the room. "What the hell?!" Offenderman yells still inside.