~IX~

And then with her right hand called for Souldawn staff to her.

Catgirl
Ah my Souldawn staff giving to me by my second husband,& first love Rerek God of Chaos. Okay, he gave me a floral-type ring with two vines leaf & an unknown flower in the middle that holds the Souldawn staff. And at one point the Infinity stones. But we will get to that later. Come on Loki my love we have work to do.

Catgirl told him as she got on sideways of the Souldawn staff. As the staff flies down to the others "LOKI!!" Catgirl yelled "coming my dark Goddess," he said as he came down Thor too was ready to go "we will be back soon call us if you need us or if Rocket and the other are there." Thor said. "You got it," they said to him, and just like that, they were gone.

At Supernatural hope hospital...

Clara
Catgirl, Thor, Loki, I said to them "Clara" Cat said "hello Clara" said Loki. "Lady Clara, how are you?" Asked Thor, I am good I told him hey what is up?

She asked "Penelope Snowmoonfang formally known as Penelope Whitethorn"

Catgirl
I told her "oh, what happened?" She asked me. Penelope drops off my goddaughter I told her "wait she left Anastasia at the tower?" Yes, I said, "okay what do you need?" She asked me I need to know if she was born on Earth or Andora and can anyone remember who she marry? I asked.

Thor
Didn't she marry a guard for the royal family of Andora "okay" she said and typed it in.

Catgirl
Ah, here it is I said, Penelope, was born on Earth before living on Andora and then coming back to Earth at the age of 11 "does it why she came back ?" Asked Loki yes, her mother died so she came to live with her father I told them.

Thor
Okay, she was born here and then came back but not until her mother died and after 11 years I said as I check my phone which beeping it was Peper we need to go I told them "why?" Asked Loki the other found the Alohomora ship and it is not good.

He told them "oh, dear" Catgirl said to him. "Wait," said Loki "what is it?" Catgirl asked him " who did she marry?" He asked her

Catgirl
Oh, right I said Thor tell Peper that we will be back at the tower in a bit "got it." He told me okay Penelope married Alexander Snowmoonfang on the 10 of Dec 2000 on Andora and then got married again I said. " What is the date of the Earth one?" Asked Thor oaky, Dec 12, 2000, on Earth I told him.