Chapter 3: A Kind Old Lady.

It was a rainy day in tokyo.

Coco's pov:

Reporter 1(JP): "It's been two days since the dead of the trio of delinquents."

Reporter 2(JP): "And at the same night two members of the dangerous mafia, the yakuza were found dead too, all of them were gunned down. I think It's the same person if you ask me."

Reporter 1(JP): "Not only that but the police is also shocked by this because they managed to find the bullets of the gun that was used, and 'what did suprise them?' you might be asking? Well... the bullets are dated to be from a hundred years ago!"

Reporter 2(JP): "The police has found that the bullets also belongs to an american lemat revolver from the civil war! The person who did this is still on the loose."

Reporter 1(JP): "Could this be some sort of time traveller or something?"

Reporter 2(JP): "I think you're being too dramatic."

Reporter 1(JP): "Dramatic?! I can understand that maybe the gun was imported here. But explain to me who in their right mind would use bullets from a hundred years ago?! Especially now in today's era! They must worth a lot!"

Reporter 2(JP): "I see your point but we barely know anything about the case."

Reporter 1(JP): "You still haven't answered my-"

I Throw the controller at the tv, breaking it.

Coco(JP): "F*CK!"

Calli and ame were with me watching the tv too.

Calli(JP): "This situation is getting out of our hands..."

Coco(JP): "IT WAS THAT F*CKING COWBOY."

Amelia(JP): "Coco, I'm really sorry..."

Coco(JP): "SORRY?! YOUR THE ONE WHO BROUGHT HIM HERE AMELIA! HE KILLED A FRIEND OF MINE AND HE ALMOST KILLED MATSURI-CHAN TOO!"

Amelia(JP): "I'm going to find him, i promise!"

Coco(JP): "YOU BETTER!

I came closer to amelia.

Coco(JP): "Because i swear... If he kills anyone else..."

Coco(JP): "I'll look for him and kill him myself!"

After saying that. I left the room, slamming the door behind me.

Calli's pov:

I can see how the whole situation is affecting everyone, specially ame.