Prologue

August 1939

After several requests from physicists fearing the German Reich, Albert Einstein finally decided to warn a great power against the possibility of a nuclear threat. Albert Einstein, who had left Germany to settle in Moscow, decided to warn the USSR of possible nuclear danger and of the possibility of the development of an atomic bomb by the Nazis. The USSR took the threat very seriously and launched the "atomic bomb project".

June 1941

German troops break the German-Soviet pact by invading the Soviet Union.

December 1941

German troops reach Moscow, but the USSR still does not collapse. The Germans are slowed down by the mud, the cold and the many Russians attacking the troops from the rear. Following this betrayal, the USSR joined the Allies. Moreover, the "atomic bomb project" launched by the Soviets has now entered the test phase.

December 1941

The United States of America is the victim of a surprise attack carried out by the naval air forces of the Empire of Japan. Subsequently, the American government joined the war on the side of the Allies and decided to embark on a project of counter-attack since it declared war on Japan as well as on the evil regime (the German State) and on  everyone who would support it. The United States has no knowledge of the possible danger posed by Germany since Einstein never sent a letter to the White House. The US Army is committed to ending Japanese superiority in the Pacific.

August 1945

The United States launches a large-scale counterattack on the territories occupied by the Japanese Empire. The island of Kyūshū becomes a protectorate of the United States.

September 1945

The atomic bomb of the USSR is ready. The Soviets decide to launch a bomb "Красный солдат" on Berlin and "Великий Ленин" on Hiroshima.

October 1945

Germany and Japan find themselves forced to capitulate. Hitler passes away in his bunker. The USSR emerges as the sole winner of the Second World War.

March 1947

Communist ideologies are increasingly popular. All European countries are beginning or wish to move towards a communist system. The rest of the world is fascinated by the power of the USSR. Revolutions and coups are emerging across the globe.

July 1963

All European countries are part of the USSR now. The colonies of these former countries became "Communist Territories for Colonial Settlement (CTCS)".

July 1976

The United States of America becomes the Communist States of the Americas.

November 1981

Many CTCSs have become independent countries. However, the economic system remains communism.

October 1982

There are no longer any countries using a capitalist system in the world.

February 1985

The Communist States of the Americas decide to erase mentions of capitalism from history. The goal is to make the capitalist concept absurd and ridiculous. Several countries follow the same pattern and over time people seem to lose the meaning of the words “money” or “individual property”.