ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

— GENRE: FLUFF —
{it's gonna be pretty long so bare with me }

"Can't you listen to you dad for once, he has a point you know" Chan said grabbing on to Jeongin who was currently sitting on his lap.

"Point my ass, I'm fine the way you I am" Hyunjin snapped back.

"Cmon Hyunjin you can't keep fucking around with people, don't you want someone who will be there for you and love you" Jisung said drinking his alcoholic drink.

"Love, there's no such thing"

"That's because you've never tried it you deep shit, I agree with your father everytime some one asks him what you do outside of work he has to hide up the fact that you go fuck with different people" Seungmin said glaring at him.

The whole room got quiet. "Cmon love, calm down" Changbin said trying to calm the younger that was sitting next to him.

Hyunjin sighed not liking the idea of going to a bind date but his friends especially Jisung had a point. Hyunjin was given the new roll as CEO and he needed to act the job right or else the position would be given to his younger brother, Ni-Ki.

"Fine... I'll go on the blind date" Hyunjin mumbled as he chugged down his drink.

All his friends were waiting for this day to come when Hyunjin would finally give relationships a chance since he always used to just fuck with any one he saw then pretend like nothing happened and continue on with his life. It was a cycle, a cycle that is finally being put to an end.

"Damn I really don't wanna do this shit"

"Hyunjin would you stop being selfish for once and think about us?" "It's time that you move on and find a lover" Mrs. Hwang reminded her narrow- minded son as she tied his tie.

"Wouldn't be nice to have someone to do this for you or to wake up having someone prepare you breakfast or clothes for work"

"That's what maids are for"

Mrs. Hwang rolled her eyes not finding any hope left in her son.  "I heard that the peeps on is very caring and comes from a wealthy family as well, so don't mess this shit up" She said with a stern voice.

"Yeah yeah whatever" And with that he walked outside of his room walking on down the stairs.

Hyunjin put on his shoes and grabbed his wallet and keys from his father that was holding them out to him. Mr. Hwang placed his hand on Hyunjins shoulder, "please at least try".

Hyunjin didn't answer he just turned his body around opening the front door heading out and towards his car. As he got in and drove off he kept remembering his parents and friends words. He just hoped that whoever the person he was about to meet wasn't some sort of psychopath who will obsess over him if things don't go as planned, since that's happened way to many times before.

— FLASH BACK 2 YRS AGO —
"But Jinnie I thought what we did meant something to you" the girl cried out after catching Hyunjin secretly trying to leave the hotel room.

"Oh please I do this all the time and you know it, your not any different" Hyunjin said back only making the girl sob even harder than before. This made Hyunjins head hurt.