ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛ

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅
< fantasy au >

Felix had always dreamed of leaving his mountain settlement and exploring the vast world beyond the rocky peaks that surrounded his home. But as a prince, he was bound by duty to his people and to his father, King Lee. The king was a stubborn man who believed that humans had no place in the world dominated by elves, dragons, and giants. He refused to let his son leave their mountain sanctuary, fearing for his safety in the dangerous world beyond.

But when the king fell deathly ill, Felix knew he had to act. He could not bear to lose his father, and he was desperate to find a way to save him. As he sat by his father's bedside, he remembered a rumor he had heard about an elven wizard who possessed incredible healing powers. Without hesitation, Felix declared that he would set out to find the wizard and bring him back to heal the king.

Despite his father's objections, Felix gathered a small group of trusted companions to set out into the forest.

"Please don't go!"

"Ji I have to my dad is really sick and I need to cure him" Felix said trying to push Jisung who had his hands wrapped around the raven heads small waist.

"But it's dangerous what if.. something happens"

"Nothing is going to happen ok I promise I'll come back as soon as possible"

"But everyone who tries to find the wizard never comes back, and everyone knows this including you Felix!"

"Yes Jisung I'm fully aware of the consequences, but my father is sick and I can't let him suffer in pain, he would do the same for me" Felix said as Jisung slowly let go nodding his head understanding.

Jisung helped Felix and the maids pack up his belongings. After they were all done the maids lined up bowing down at Felix as they said their goodbyes to their the young prince, praying for him to return safely.

Before Felix decided to actually head out he decided to go visit his father. Felix knocked on the door as one of the doctors opened up for him while bowing and making his way out to give them some space.

Felix slowly walked closer to his ill father who was laying on the bed not able to move a muscle. Felix always got emotional seeing his brave father who he always admired since he was a kid, laying in bed weak always mumbling different words.

"Father, I'm going now but I promise once I come back I will bring the wizard with me who will make you as strong as you were before, p-please hold on a little longer" Felix begged holding onto his fathers hand trying to calm his heart down.

Felix thought it was finally time to start heading out to find the wizard that could help his sick father.

As he walked down the steps of the castle he was met with a carriage waiting for him. And soldiers lined up behind.