ᴏɴʟʏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴀʙʏ

𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅

Felix a normal sweet boy and Hyunjin one of the most well known mafia leaders have been married for 2 years now. Today was their 2 year anniversary and it needed to be perfect.

Felix always plans their anniversary ahead of time, which meant buying gifts and decorations early so that they could come in time for the special day.

Hyunjin wasn't the type to plan things ahead, as a mafia leader he just goes with the flow and does everything at the moment. But that never meant he wouldn't come up with the best things for his lixie.

Felix was currently putting on his daily skin care products after he just got out of a nice shower wearing nothing but a silk pink robe.

"Lixie!"

"I'm in here" Felix called out from the bathroom. Hyunjin opened the bathroom door walking behind Felix as he wrapped his hands around the youngers rather petite waist which never failed to make Hyunjins mind go crazy that this whole angelic boy was his and only his.

Hyunjin placed his head on the others shoulder sneaking butterfly kisses on his neck.

"Someone's clingy today" Felix said as he laughed at the slight tickles and at the younger puppy like face.

Hyunjin turned Felix around so that the you was now looking at him as he placed both of his hands on the bathrooms counter trapping the younger inside.

Hyunjin leaned in and kissed Felix, which of course Felix kissed back. They both kissed each other hungrily Hyunjin moved his hand to the string that was holding the robe closed.

Felix held the man's hand while pulling away from the kiss. "Uh, uh not now pretty boy" Felix said smirking seeing how Hyunjin whined.

Felix turned back around as he placed a face mask on his face "I wanna be able to walk probably for our special day today, you can get it later though" he said wiggling his as against Hyunjins crutch making the older grunt in response.

"Oh the things you do to me" Hyunjin said as he leaned closer to Felix's ear "I have a surprise waiting for you on your bed" which sent chills down running down the blondes spine.

With that the older leaned back up walk out of the bathroom.

Felix was now eager to see what Hyunjin was talking about as he walked out as well seeing a white box with a pretty pink nicely tied bow on top sitting on their shared bed just waiting for someone to come and open it up.

"Don't worry mamma will open you up" Felix said sitting next to the box pulling the ribbon off as he opened the cover off taking out the confetti that was sitting on top.

After Felix successfully got everything out of the way he took out the thing that was inside gasping at how pretty it was.

It was a pretty white ruffle satin dress.