Chapter 4

They soon had their lunch break. Wooyoung was dragging Yeosang to introduce him to his friend group. Yeosang let himself get dragged with a scowl on his face.

"Hey guys! Let's meet at the cafeteria, I want you to meet my old friend and also want to introduce his group to you!", Wooyoung said loudly, causing Mingi to cover his ears and frown.

"But–"

Before Seonghwa could complete his sentence, Wooyoung dragged Yeosang outside of the classroom.

"--we don't know the way to the cafeteria", Seonghwa finished his sentence even though he knew it's of no use now since Wooyoung already left.

San tapped Hongjoong on the shoulder, catching Mingi and Seonghwa's attention too in the process. Hongjoong once again didn't look him in the eye and instead looked at his forehead, which made San frown but he shrugged it off.

"Don't worry about it. The guy with your friend is my friend, I know where the cafeteria is, so just follow me and my friends there", San told them, gesturing to Jongho and Yunho who still had his face mask on, when they were coming to San's seat.

"Oh! Looks like we will be eating together then, eh?", Mingi said to which Seonghwa nodded.

"Right! So if you will follow me..", San asked them, standing up and gesturing towards the door.

"Yes. Let's go!", Seonghwa said excitedly.

When they reached the cafeteria they saw an impatient Wooyoung with an equally impatient Yeosang.

When Wooyoung saw them approaching him and Yeosang, he ran towards them, still grabbing Yeosang's hand.

"Finally! You are here! Where were you? We were waiting for you and oh– where's Hongjoong?", Wooyoung asked when he saw Hongjoong missing.

"Unlike you, Hongjoong wanted to ask for help to get a tour of this school so we won't have to run and find out every day. So he's with San's friend Yunho", Seonghwa sassily said.

"Hey! I just wanted to be independent", Wooyoung pouted.

"Yeah sure. Now I'm hungry. Are we going to stand here all day?", Mingi asked impatiently.

"Yes! I'm hungry too", San loudly said.

Jongho moved towards the empty table followed by the other guys.

"So what will you like? This kid and I can go and order it for you all", Seonghwa asked gesturing towards Jongho when he said 'this kid'

"This kid has a name", Jongho narrowed his eyes at Seonghwa.

"Oh sorry. What's your name?"

"Jongho. Choi Jongho. And yourself?"

"Seonghwa. Park Seonghwa", Seonghwa introduced himself with a smile and shook Jongho's hand.

"May we do our introductions later please? We both are hungry!", San whined, with Mingi agreeing with him.

"Yes please?"

They all told their order to Seonghwa and Jongho who then went to order it.

。:゚╰☞ Back with Hongjoong and Yunho

"Thanks a lot for showing me around", Hongjoong bowed to Yunho when they both were outside a deserted corridor.

"Oh no! No problem! You can ask for help from my friends or me anytime!" Yunho smiled which can't be seen because of his mask but noticeable because of how his eyes crinkled.

"Also, I wanted to tell you something", Yunho added when they started walking once again.

"Hm?"

"I've jumped from company to company, but I have to say, you are quite a visual'', Yunho nudged Hongjoong.

"O-oh? T-thank you", Hongjoong stuttered, unable to form words since he was flustered.

"No really! You are very pretty"

"Bet you are pretty yourself too!"

"Hmm? I guess you should see that for yourself". Yunho suddenly came in front of Hongjoong with a jump and lowered his mask. Hongjoong panicked and accidentally made eye-contact with him.

Hongjoong froze when he saw Yunho's full face. He became unaware of surroundings. His mind went fuzzy. It was too much for him. His head started spinning and feets were shaking.

Before Hongjoong could collapse, Yunho immediately managed to catch him. He took Hongjoong up with little effort and shifted him properly in his arms.

He has never seen anything like this. He could feel Hongjoong's pulse thumping against his fingertips. He wanted to keep staring at Hongjoong but shook his head and went towards the medical room immediately.

His heart dropped when he saw Hongjoong closing his eyes before they could even reach the medical room.

A/N: ooh~ it has started! LESSGOO!

What will be your choice if I ask you to choose between cyberpunk or take me home? (Both are ATEEZ's songs. And my favourite b-sides. The lyrics are ✨ chef's kiss ✨)

Also, I and many other people who are not black uses words like slay, etc. I was brought into attention that we shouldn't use these words. It's like we are mocking them. And I have an whole document made by someone I don't know, I found it on twitter. So do you think I should share it so people can be careful with the words they use from next time?

☞ !¡A Letter💌!¡
If you want to shine like the Sun, you have to first burn like the Sun. (Not literally (〒﹏〒) )