Chapter 2

<Anna's POV>

"Ok so I get a little drunk" I rolled my eyes

"A little?" Adam growled

"Well" I heaved "I uh..."

"Can you go a day without a drink?" Adam asked

"Yes!" I snapped "I can go a day without a drink"

Everyone started laughing again.

"Come on!" I stopped "None of you think I can go a day without a drink?"

"Every time we see you, you're either drunk or in a hangover" Ian added "And you're not even able to legally drink"

"Well" I frowned "If I go a day without any alcohol then you owe me two bottles of whiskey"

"And if you lose this bet I get to take you up and help you into the shower when you're drunk in the mornings for the next week" Adam bet

"Oh boy" I nearly threw up in my mouth "No alcohol today?"

"No alcohol otherwise I win" He smirked

Everyone looked from me to Adam. Literally no one had any hope for me winning this bet.

"You guys should learn to be a little bit more supportive" I rolled my eyes

"You should learn to not drink as much" Adam whispered into my ear

"I can do it! I'm not an alcoholic!" I snapped

"It's ok" Jerome nodded while patting my back

"Yeah you are" Adam laughed

"You're just jealous that I have a higher tolerance level" I argued

"Because you're an alcoholic!" Adam roared

Adam got up and shook his head as he walked past me.

"You do tend to drink a lot" Mitch nodded "But we aren't as against it as Adam"

"What's his problem anyways?" I asked

"I don't know" Ian shrugged

"Maybe because you're the only girl in this house and Jerome see's you naked everyday. He's probably jealous" Mitch added

"I don't have much to show..." I laughed as I pulled out my shirt and looked down at my breasts "Yeah. Not much to show"

Jerome just laughed. Ian looked at Mitch then threw his head into his hands. Mitch just shook his head and laughed.

"I don't think Adam's ever seen you sober either" Jerome added

"Well today I'll cleanse myself" I lifted my chin up

I walked up the stairs and into my room. Was I turning into my mother? An alcoholic? I don't even remembered what happened last night. What if I do something stupid one day when I'm drunk... then they'll all just say "I told you so." I pushed those thoughts out of my head. I looked in my room for something to do. I had bottles of beer sitting on my desk and empty beer bottles all over the floor. I had a full beer bottle sitting on my desk. I looked at it. I started walking towards it.

"Hey" Adam said walking in "I forgot this" He walked over and grabbed the beer bottle off my desk and walked away with it "You weren't going to drink this were you?"

"No" I shook

I slowly exhaled. I closed my eyes and then went into the kitchen and grabbed a garbage bag. I brought it up to my room and threw all the beer bottles in it. Jerome and Mitch watched me throw them away in awe. I heard Mitch whisper "Is she feeling ok? She's cleaning her room and throwing her empty bottles away"

"Yes I'm feeling fine" I answered as I walked past him and back into my room

I opened my mini fridge and grabbed all the beer bottles out of there and brought them downstairs. Ian was sitting in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" He asked as I opened the fridge and started to put dozens of beer bottles in there and in the garage

"Cleaning" I smiled

"Y-you're cleaning?" He laughed "And putting away your beer bottles?"

"Yes" I nodded

"Are you feeling ok?" He questioned

"Yeah" I laughed "I'm fine"

I walked back up to my room. I walked into my bathroom. I took my clothes off and took a proper shower. I was in there for like twenty minutes. I then got dressed and brushed my teeth thoroughly. I brushed my soft blonde hair back, and put it in a braid that went down to my breasts. I walked back into my room and made my bed. I finished cleaning my room and threw garbage away then went down to the kitchen to make lunch. I made pizza. Hand made.

"Lunch is ready!" I yelled through the house as Emily just got home

"What?" She asked "You made lunch?"

"Yeah" I nodded as the guys came and sat down at the table

"What?" Adam stopped "If you stayed sober like this everyday I wouldn't complain"

"Sober?" Emily questioned curiously

"Yeah" Adam smirked

"Adam!" I screamed "I'm gonna kill you!"

"Oh Em you'd love to see Anna when she's drunk" Adam laughed and I gave him a warning look "Oh wait that's everyday. Except today... because otherwise..."

"Come on Adam" Mitch warned

"So Anna are you gonna drink your problems away tonight?" Adam asked as he pulled out a beer bottle and slid it down the table towards me

I stopped it with my hand. I twisted the bottle in my hand.

"Have a drink with me" Adam offered

"Adam" Jerome stopped

Jerome went to grab the bottle from me, but Adam stopped him.

"It's her decision. How bad do you want that whiskey?" Adam smiled "Then who really knows what would happen when you're drunk"

"What!" Emily snapped

"Adam!" I roared

I held the top of the bottle and threw the bottle against the wall and everyone gasped and Adam stopped laughing. I intentionally threw it past his head. It was feet from actually hitting him.

"Anna" Jerome started

I turned away. I wiped away a tear and ran up the stairs and slammed my door shut. Then I started to cry.