Chapter 30

<Mitch's POV>

I walked upstairs an opened the door to see Anna laying on our bed. She wore a short red Santa dress with a fluffy white rim around it. It was strapless a da complete turn on. I closed the door begin me and locked it.

"I promise I'll remember it this time" she smiled as I slowly climbed on to of her "I'm ready"

"Are you sure?" I asked while on top of her getting ready to take her lips in mine

"Yes" she nodded

"Then tonight" I smiled while rolling onto my back pulling her on top of me "I'll make love to my fiancé"

"Merry Christmas" She kissed me

"Merry Christmas" I kissed her back

I woke up the next morning next to Anna. I kissed her neck and she scrunched up her neck. I ran my hand over her stomach and pulled her closer to me. We were skin to skin. She rolled over and smiled. I looked her in the eyes.

"I love you" She smiled

"I love you too" I smiled "and Dean"

"Yeah I love him too" She smiled

"You're beautiful" I added "don't let anyone tell you otherwise"

"I wont" she smiled

She pulled on sweatpants and a tank top.

"Where are you going?" I whined

"To check on Dean" she smiled walking out of the door

I pulled on sweatpants and a T-shirt. I followed Anna downstairs while she was carrying Dean. Everyone was happy. It was definitely a good Christmas. We walked into the kitchen and sat down. Kade was on his phone.

"You know Kade" Jerome started "If you get addicted to that thing you won't be able to put it down"

"Meh" Kade responded

We all started laughing.

~~~~~

Ok sorry short chapter, but it's a filler for the next one.

Thanks

_-_Alicia_-_