chapter 4

Alpha brahm pov

Going for a run has never felt so good , it was the only chance my wolf and I could quietly think and mourn our mate but this time it felt different. My wolf kept on pulling me to the river , this once the first time he had communicated with me after the death of our mate In a way he blames himself. When we got to the river we watched a girl go under and  my wolf before I knew what was happening had jumped in after her.
        We were able to rescue her when I heard the word I thought I would never hear again
   Mate
I refused to believe it , we were given a second chance mate, I could feel the happiness radiating of my wolf but me all I could feel was lost. A part of me was happy but the other part was angry that the moon goddess thought anyone could take the place of my deceased mate just like that. It was not that easy , I wanted my mate back and not just a replacement to fill her place . But for now we had to take her to the hospital, she was losing a lot of blood. On the way I couldn't help but notice her beauty, she had the longest lashes and the fullest lips ,I had to keep reminding myself that I can't be with her . When we got the hospital I had to stop my wolf from slashing the male doctors neck for daring to touch my mate , I had to put my wolf in place by reminding him that she was been treated ..

My first ever story
Please give me feedbacks 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺