Why me

I woke up quick and quite when it heard my mom running up the stairs to make me get out of bed, good thing I sleep in my clothes for school. I quickly put on a Bennie to cover up my bed head. when I grabbed my shoes my mom burst thew the door "oh. your up. Get to school you faggot! Your late! And tell John I said hi" she faked a smile and walked out. John is and always has been my bully.

He's also hooking up with my mom. But I keep quite. if I were to say anything nobody would believe me. and the beatings would get worse at home and school.

After I put my shoes on I ran downstairs out the door not even bothering to tell my mom and dad goodbye. I walked ten blocks to get to hell and was the first person there. As always. I walked in and glanced into the office and seen a guy with blue hair but quickly looked away. my morning went how it always goes. I went to my locker and got my stuff for first period and went to class still being the only on there. I walked to the back of the class and sat down in the seat I always sit in. It had my doodles all over it. no one dared to sit in this seat. There scared they'll catch my gayness. Retards.

As the class started to feel in I put my headphones in and played I will not bow bye breaking Benjamin, and stated to doodle on my desk in the middle of class everything got quite when the door opened and a skinny, tall boy with blue hair walked in. he looked very familiar. I took out my head phones to listen

The teacher stood up and told him to introduce himself and tell us something about hisself.
"Hai, my names Kai. in 17. I like to long board and listen to music, my fav bands are Hollywood undead, blood on the dance floor and breaking Benjamin." was all he said before looking at the teacher.

"Okay Kai. you can set next to legacy. he's the one but he window. legacy raise your hand" I rose my finger in the air and he looked at me I seen some type of emotion flash over his face before covering it up with a smile and walking over to me.

He was really cute. his eyes were pretty and his smile gave me butterfly's. 'Stop Legacy! He's straight!' I thought to myself as he sat down next to me. I put my headphones in and went back to doodling. by this time my phone was playing botdf Idgaf and I was doodling the lyrics to it. The song was almost over when a pice of paper landed on my desk it read

"Shut the fuck up bitch I'm rated x never give a fuck so suck my dick! :D I hear your music. That's my fav song from them(: btw I love your name"

I got. Butterflies when I read that and I knew j was blushing so I just flashed him a smile and turned up my music louder I seen him laughing. I sat there listening to music until the bell rang,
I got up and went to my locker I got my stuff for second period and closed my locker. Behind my locker reveled john. Grate!
"Hello fagot." he laughed and kicked my sheens majoring me fall he kicked me in the face and in the gut. my lip was bleeding and I felt dizzy "john?" He stopped an looked at me "what!" He spat "my mom said hey" was all I said before everything went black. why me!?!