Part 1

I walk in the door of the dorm. I take off my shoes and hang up my coat. Hongjoong is laying on the couch with his headphones on. He seems to be working. I take my phone out of my coat and walk towards the couch.

"Hi, what's up?" Hongjoong says removing his headphones.

"I just stopped by, is Seonghwa here?" I say. Hongjoong gives me a slight frown.

"He left to go shopping like 10 minutes ago. You just missed him." He says and scratches his head.

"Oh okay, I guess I'll just wait for him then. What are you working on?" I say sitting down on the couch.

Hongjoong sits up and moves closer to me. He shows me his laptop with a new song he has been working on.

"Mingi sent this to me the other day. I'm just listening through it." He says scrolling through the track. "It's only a demo, do you want to listen?"

"Sure!" I say.

Hongjoong plays the demo. It's upbeat and the rap is fresh with Mingi's rapsy voice.

"Wow, that's really cool!" I say looking at Hongjoong. He looks at me and smiles proudly.

"I'm happy you like it. Of course it's not finished at all, but I hope our atiny likes it."

"Well I love it already, and I'm an atiny as well." I say and laugh.

Yeosang enters the living room.

"Hi! When did you get here?" Yeosang asks walking into the kitchen.

"Oh, not that long ago." I say.

Yeosang comes back into the living room eating. He sits down beside me on the couch and turns on the TV. He flips through the channels trying to find something and there is clearly nothing on.

"Did you hear what Hongjoong is working on?" I ask Yeosang. He shakes his head with his cheeks full of food.

"He has been sitting here for hours but he never let me hear it. It's like he's in a bubble." Yeosang says teasing Hongjoong.

"Hey, that's not true..." Hongjoong shakes his head and crosses his arms. "You could have listened if you asked."

"True, I'm just playing. I've been busy myself!" Yeosang says putting the now empty bowl on the coffee table. "I have been gaming hehe."

Yunho suddenly comes out of his room.

"I thought you were here." He says and looks at me. "I need to talk to you."

Yeosang and Hongjoong both look at me confused.

"O-okay" I say standing up.

I walk over to Yunho's room. He takes my arm and leads me into the room. My heart begins to race. I don't know what's going on. He locks the door...