Version 1

My heart beats fast. If Seonghwa finds me in here I'll be dead. 

"Yunho why are you dragging me in here?" I say trying to get him to let go of my arm. He looks at me. "I shouldn't be in here, you know that." 

He quickly places bothhands on my shoulders and gently pushes me towards the wall. His look isintimidating, but my heart keeps racing. I don't have the power in me to pushhim away.

"I just needed to know if you like me." He says. 

"Of course I like you..." I say trying not to look at his face,

He moves closer and looks deep into my eyes. He lets go of my hand and strokes my cheek.

"I mean if you like, like me." 

"I don't know, I- I really shouldn't be in here. Seonghwa might come back any minute." I say and try to push him away. He moves in closer.

"You don't want to stay?" He whispers. "You really want to go?"

I look at him, he's really handsome don't get me wrong but this doesn't feel right.

"I want you to choose. Me or him."

"What do you mean? choose?" 

Yunho looks at me with a serious gaze. "Yes. I know you have a thing for me."

I can't think of what to say.

"I really should go, Yunho. I can't choose, not right now."

"So you do have a thing for me..." Yunho says pulling me closer.

"That's not what I meant."

I rush out of the room. I need to get out of here. Why would he say that to me when he knows about Seonghwa? I feel tears stream down my face.

"Hey where are you going?" Hongjoong asks as I grab my coat. I turn to look at him but I can't say anything. The words just won't come out.

I walk out of the dorm. 

I start walking home in the rain and I quickly break down. "I want you to choose. Me or him."

I keep replaying it in my mind, what would Seonghwa think about me now? 

I find a bench to sit down at to try to stop crying.

"Oh, why are you out here in the rain?" It's Seonghwa. He walks over and holds his umbrella over my head. "Why are you crying and again why are you out here in the rain?"

Do I tell him what just happened?

To be continued...