Chapter 11

The next morning you awoke to the smell of bacon frying.

You tried to go to the kitchen but as soon as you stood up, your knees buckled under you and you fell to the ground.

Kusuo heard the small thud and zapped in the room to see you on the ground. He picked you up bridal style and teleported into the kitchen and sat you at the table. "What happened?" he asked concerned.

"You!" "You happened." you pouted.

"I'm sorry, it won't happen again." "Noo!" you pretty much shouted not realizing how it made you sound.

He let out a laugh. "You're really cute," he said and kissed your forehead before going back to making breakfast.

You both had breakfast, cleaned up, showered, etc., and decided to make a run to the grocery to buy up some goods.

Your legs still hurt but you could've walked just fine by that time.

You two were walking back home after buying a few things when the rain started to come down.

He zapped you two home.

You told him to leave the bags and follow you, to which he listened and left the bags on the counter and followed you.

You opened the door to the pouring rain and went into it holding his hand.

While fully in the rain you let go of his hand and stretched out your hand feeling the rain drops. "It's been a while since I got to enjoy the rain like this," you said close eyed facing the sky.

Kusuo never once did this but he's giving it a chance for you.

The sound, the smell, the feeling physically and mentally it gave him, he started to understand what you meant.

You enjoyed it for a short while and decided to go back inside before you got sick.

You were just about to tell him you both should head inside when he walked up to you, held your face in both hands, and gave you one of the most magical kisses of your life.

You melted immediately.

When your lips parted, your face still in his arms, he used his thumbs to wipe the rainwater from your eyes. You both looked into each other's eyes, "I love you y/n," he said. "I love you too Kusuo," you said with a smile. He took your lips once more and when you parted you were in the bathroom together. We should get you dried before you catch a cold. He said.

"But I don't have any other clothes here," you said. "You can wear this for now," he said placing a plain white t-shirt on the bed for you.

He could easily dry you up with his pyro-kinesis, or even teleported to your dorm to get your clothes, but he wanted to see you like this because he saw it in a movie once. You didn't even think about that so you just accepted because you were cold and wanted to get out of that wet clothes.

You came out with the t-shirt on and towel in hand still wiping your wet hair.

Your raised hand made the shirt lift up a bit.

Seeing you like this made Kusuo hard. He didn't realise he was staring.

You were wiping your hair not paying much attention to much else, "Ku, can you pop over to my place and bring me some clothes please?" You said.

You realise he didn't respond, so you looked up at him and saw him zoned out on you, "KU!"

This brought him back to earth. "Yes?"

"Did you hear me?" you asked.

"Um...I'm sorry, could you please repeat?" he asked slightly embarrassed.

"Wait....were you zoned out while staring at me?" You asked as you titled your head.

"Yes. I saw the white t-shirt thing in a movie, I never saw the appeal....until now." He said, eyes travelling to your legs.