NCIS: New Orleans

Brianna got out of her car and closed the door, Today would be her first day working for NCIS in New Orleans. Brianna Smiled To herself knowing that she would be doing the same thing her brother, Tony DiNozzo, does up in Washington DC.

"Special Agent Pride" Brianna Smiled as she walked up to her new Boss, "Miss. DiNozzo" Pride said and they shook hands, "lovely Seeing you again" Pride aid "Likewise" she Replied and they walked inside. "Different to DC, I like it" Brianna said as she looked around "Very Different To DC" Said an Alabaman Accent, she turned around to see two people had walked in "Special Agent Brody, Special Agent Lasalle, This Is Brianna DiNozzo. She will be working with us from now on" Pride said and she shook hands with both of them, "Your Special Agent Tony DiNozzo's Sister aren't you?" LaSalle asked curiously "Aye' But less Nosy, Annoying, the List goes on" Brianna smirked "oh and Can you Call me by my last Name? I'm Just Used to that" she asked and they nodded "Right Then DiNozzo, lets Show you around" Pride Said, She gave Brody and LaSalle a nod before following Pride.

"this is the Labs" Pride Said As they entered the room "Hey Pride," Two men said turning round "Sebastian Lund, Patton Plame This is Special Agent Brianna DiNozzo, DiNozzo this is Sebastian and Patton" pride Introduced them and they shook hands, "Lovely to meet you both" DiNozzo Said "You too" They said in Unison, She Smirked "This Way" Pride Said as he left the labs, she waved at the boys while following pride.

"This Is Autopsy" Pride said as they walked in "Oh Wow, this is cool" DiNozzo said Amazed "Hello Pride" Said a woman In Hospital Scrubs as she walked over to them "Loretta, This is Special Agent Brianna DiNozzo, Brianna this Is Dr Loretta Wade" Pride said and they shook hands. "Pride" Pride said answering his Phone, as Loretta and Brianna talked "Pride, We have a case. dead naval office; Sean Ermys" LaSalle Said "Where?" Pride said and LaSalle told himthe location, "DiNozzo, Lets Go" Pride Said "First case?" DiNozzo asked pride Nodded, and they walked out to the main building to get her a gun and A chest protector With The NCIS Logo on it..