Martyr Lover

Miles, a hundred or a thousand.
Distance is no match for I have fallen in a bottomless pit of dreams.

Illusions, where you and me shared common affection. Where I no longer write the verses of yearning and runes of rack.

A fantasy, where songs of joy I only sing and happy endings to the romance I declare.

For I have fallen into a deep slumber where not wanting to wake up if I find you too distant in the morning.

Not only you are a hundred or thousand miles away but seems your heart is further than where the next galaxy might be.

I'll be longing the warmth that was never here in the first place, your tender and care that only in the books I've read.

How could I grasp your hands when you keep running away? How could you understand what I say when you keep your heart sealed and chained?

If only we shared mutual sentiments, if only I had never turned the pages. Will I ever met you if I hadn't? Will my anguish and sorrow be any different?

But living my life without you, my love is not living at all. Even if suffering comes with you, I'll still hold you along with the whip of fate.

Agony is not a matter, for loving you is so much more than joy. To others, this love is forlorn but to me it is a bliss.

-aunt_basyang