Zero vs (Y/n)!

Jaune huffs and puffs as he tries to keep up with everyone who were already at the scene of the blast but couldn't find you or the others.

Coco: Where are they...?

Will looks around before stopping and looking up.

Will: Whoa.

Coco looked at him then followed his gaze. Her eyes widened.

Coco: (Y/n)?

With you~

You were busy blocking and dodging kicks from Zero as he moved around you at an alarming speed.

(Y/n): His attacks feel like mosquitoes bites! Annoying as all hell.

Zero: Getting tired boy?!

(Y/n): Yeah!....Of your shit!

You strafe the skies with multiple balls of energy.

You pant and look around.

Meanwhile, Fives, Six and Seven were watching the whole fight.

Seven: He's playing with him. Why doesn't Zero just finish him?

Fives: He's teaching this boy a lesson. Making sure he knows who he's dealing with and what will happen if he interferes again.

Six: If that's the case then Zero should just take his head and display it to warn any others who feel daring enough to challenge us. Especially a certain ice-cream coloured girl and orange haired man.

Fives: The kid is strong. Who's to say that his ascendent family isn't the same? They'd probably hunt us down. I doubt Zero or our strength combined would be able to stand against that family tree.

Zero appears behind you. You feel his presence behind you and look at him for a split second before the teal aura around him turns red and he head butts you in the forehead which causes your head to recoil back. You hold your head as you become light headed by the strike. You shake your head then look up to see Zero gone.

(Y/n): Okay...teal for speed and red for strength. Easy to remember.

Zero appeared five metres from you with his arms folded.

Zero: You're outclassed. You can't keep up with me.

You dust off your gi then swing your left arm around while having your right hand on your shoulder.

(Y/n): Nah. I could keep up with you. I just needed you to hit me a few times.

Zero tilted his head.

Zero: Why?

(Y/n): I forgot to stretch properly. Had a few cricks that I needed sorting out. Your blows sure did the trick!

Zero scoffs.

Zero: You trying to tell me you've been letting me hit you..? You're bluffing.

You put your hand up and beckon him towards you.

(Y/n): Wanna bet?

Fives: Zero! He's just playing you! Don't let him get into your head?

Zero chuckles as a teal aura surrounds him.

Zero: Who says he's getting into my head?

He confidently says as he becomes a blur. You stand still with a smirk. You then elbow to your right which hits Zero across face. Zero is sent back while looking to the left, shook seeing as you hit him when he was moving with such speed.

Zero: That was a lucky shot!

He shouts and keeps moving around you.

Your eyes dart around. You then stop and throw your fist forward which hits Zero in the face. The blond boy holds his nose as a muffled shout escapes his lips. He looks at you as he had a cut on his nose that spewed out blood and...sparks.