2

The bell rung and everyone was going inside of the school. Odin went to class quietly and was still blushing and thinking about what happened on the bus. It was time to do work so Odin went to the bathroom, when he reached the bathroom jax was there. Jax said "oh~ want a have some fun darling~?" Odin stood there blushing and nodded his head.

Jax started kissing odin and then they fall on made out. Then jax pulled odin into a stall and owen was in there. Owen looked suprised and odin and Jax saw owen and started blushing a lot. Owen sat there thinking about what to say "c-c-can I j-join?" Jax and odin nodded their head and then they started toping odin.

Jax pulled down Odin pants and boxers. Then put his fingers in his mouth, and said "suck darling" Odin sucked jaxs fingers, meanwhile owen was kissing Odin's neck. When jax thinks his fingers are wet enough he shoves one finger up Odins ass.

Odin started moaning, jax kept adding fingers till 4 fingers move in and out odin easily. Jax asked odin "are you ready for the real thing?" Jax took off his boxers and pants and jax was about 6.5 inches. Jax shoved his throbbing member in side of odin. Meanwhile owen was making odin suck his 6 inch dick. Odin was moaning while they both were using him like a sex toy. Owen and jax just kept going faster and harder. Odin started tearing up and started to moaned louder. Jax was groaning and same with owen. Jax was 6.4 inches and jax just hit odins prostate. Odin moaned very loudly as jax abused his prostate.

Hello that will be the end of this chapter have a good day or night :D