LEAVE MY HAND !

" why do you even think about taehyung ? " Sia asked . You can't explain her your situation . Cause its your mistake ... You fallen in love with him he didn't , he didn't forced to love him back .

" Y-yeah ..i shouldn't think about him " you said while trying to act normal .

' it's my mistake .. i-i ..am the one ..who was betraying Yong . ' you thought .

__________

__________

__________

" Mom she will .. definitely love me" taehyung said .

" Taehyung i am just fed up of telling you again and again.. it's your fate .. you can't change it ..." His mom said .

Taehyung don't believe at fate . All he wants is Y/n love ...
He can do anything for his love . Even if he had to kill his mom also .

He's just crazy for her love . ..

.
.

" Taehyung .. you shouldn't have told her ..that you killed those girls " his mom said .

" Mom i don't want to keep any secrets ... If she knews it from someone else she would never love me .. " he said .

________

________

________

After two days ~

You were listening to music while sitting in the balcony

You were listening to music while sitting in the balcony . It was evening time and every thing seems to be pretty well till now .

But ...

" Y/n ..." You heard taehyung voice . Your eyes widened as in these two days he didn't come which made you relax .

You get and started leaving from there . But he hold your wrist .
" Leave my hand! " He didn't . You pushed him and started running inside . But your ankle twisted and you fell down . Taehyung chuckled and said " you don't need to run ! "
You get up , your cheeks started burning due to this embrassememt .

Taehyung came near you and whispered in your ear " I'll kill your Yong ! " Your eyes widened .
You started moving your hands in air in order to catch him .

" I'll definitely kill him " he again whispered . You turned around but he wasn't there .

" I'm here " he said , you started running towards him but it was the end of balcony .

You were about to fall , but Taehyung was enough fast to hold your wrist and pulled you closer .

" I was just kidding " he said .

" Y/n what you doing there ? " Sia said .

____________________________________________________________________

I know today's update is little bit small .
But i updated it for you guys .

How was today's chapter ?

Thank you for supporting me till now .

💜💜💜💜