MURDERER ❗❗

" S-she died " listening to his your whole world stopped .

" ..no ..no you're lying .. "

" Y/n .. i-i am sorry .. b-but she d-died " he said while shuttering . Tears started flowing down your eyes .

" Taehyung .. you .you killed her..you fucking murderer .. " taehyung came towards you and hugged you he tried calming you but you pushed him .

" Don't you dare touch me " you said in a angry tune . Tears rolled down from taehyung's eyes . He can't believe what he did .

" Y/n

" Y/n .. i know i killed her ..but .. i don't know what happened to me .. please believe me "

" SHUT UP ! I am not stupid to believe your stupid lias . You killed her .. " you said . Taehyung tried explaining you , but he couldn't cause you were again and again calling him murderer .

Soon Yong also came back home , when he came inside he saw you sitting on floor while crying .
He looked at another direction , he saw taehyung crying while looking at Sia's corpse .

Taehyung looked at Yong , Yong was smirking while looking at taehyung .

" Y/n " you heard Yong calling you , you quickly get up and said
" Yong .. taehyung killed Sia ..h-he killed Sia " Yong soon took you in his embrace and patted your back while still he was having a smirk on his face looking at taehyung .

Taehyung get up and said " Stay away from my Y/n .. "

" Shut up i am ..not yours .." you said while hugging Yong tightly .

Taehyung scoffed and said " He's just acting .. like he cares for you .."

Yong made you sit on the couch .
He looked at taehyung and moved towards him . " Oh .. taehyung..you killed Sia .. now Y/n will hate you ..she'll hate you so much " Yong whispered in Taehyung's ear .

Taehyung blood boiled and he pushed Yong and said " she won't never .. at last ..she'll hate you ! "

With that Taehyung punched him on his face and continued punching him . Yong groaned in pain , when you heard him yelling in pain you panicked and get up from the couch .

" Leave him ..leave him taehyung !! " Taehyung looked at you and stopped what he was doing .

Yong took the opportunity and punched taehyung hard .

Taehyung soon vanished from there before Yong could do anything .

" Y-yong are you fine ? " You asked Yong , Yong fake cried and said
" H-he killed Sia ..he was going to ..kill me too "

" I-its fine " Yong hugged you and said " how can be fine ...Y/n "

.
.
.

.
.
.

Taehyung flew towards forest , he went to his favourite place and sat on the ground .

" W-why me ? Why not him ? You know God ..i didn't do it on purpose .. why you made me like this .. you know how much i love her ? " Taehyung said while crying hard .

" Y/nahh " taehyung ran towards Y/n and hugged her .
" ..let's get married " taehyung suggested . Y/n broke the hug and said " not ..now ..may be later ! "

" Y/n , you always say this only ! How much should I wait" taehyung said .

" Yk the situation right .." Y/N said .

" I can understand but .. i want to marry you .. and live happily with you " taehyung said while saldy pouting .

Y/n cupped his cheeks and said
" Aww.. i'll talk to my appa ..now happy ? " Taehyung chuckled cutely and nodded .

Soon , Y/n's appa came . " What are you doing here with this Jerk " her appa said angrily .

" ..a-appa ..we were talking " you said . Her appa hold her wrist and took her with him .

Taehyung sadly smiled and said
" Don't worry Y/n , i will protect you from that Yong .. "

.
.
.

.
.
.

__________________________________

That's it for todays chapter .
How was today's chapter ?

Thank you guys for +150 views and +50 votes . I am so happy .

Thank you for supporting me .
Take care
Annyeong 🦋