Chapter 7: The Hunk in the CatPack

You made it to Quavers!
But you can't bring yourself to knock on the door to pick him up. I mean, you're about to carry him in a backpack. Meant for cats. That's been used and probably peed in by your cat. Years ago. This is not the pep talk you need.
You take a deep breath and open the door, instantly finding your stress way worth it. There he is, staring into your eyes with such passion. You realize you've let your jaw drop. You blush and quickly regain your structure. Sort of.
"Um, hey Debussy, I'm um, here.. to pick you up........ if you um, still want to..?"
Nailed it.
Debussy smiles at you charmingly, and you can't help but wonder how his stoney teeth still gleam.
"Sadly, I have found it impossible to grow legs, mon cheri," he started apologetically, "but I'm hoping you have a solution?"
You laugh half heartedly, feeling a bit guilty, and pull out the catpack.
He looks up at you with raised eyebrows and an agape mouth. You feel even worse than before. How embarrassing, you could've brought anything to carry him in but you brought THAT.
"MAGNIFIQUE!" He beams up at you with shiny eyes.
"W-what?" You stare down at him in awe. "Do... do you know what it is..?"
"It's the beautiful vessel that will allow me to spend the evening with you mon amore! How intelligente!"
You can't help but let out a small, relieved giggle.
He looks up at you and says something, but all you can do is stare. You can't help but imagine how the evening will pan out...
"Erm, y/n..?"
You're instantly snapped back.
"Oh! Right, sorry!"
You stuff his beautiful sculpted face in the catpack and begin walking, just in time to admire the sunset.