It's boring without him

Next day~

Everyone was talking about the famous couple Ben and Lexi. Though Andrew still has a crush on Lexi he managed to smile. He knew slowly he'd accept their relationship and manage to move on.

Lexi came towards Andrew... Everyone was stunned by her beauty. Lexi hugged Andrew.

"Where is Ben?" Andrew asked her.

"He's coming!" Lexi said with a smile. "Should we take some pictures?" she asked.

Both Andrew and lexi clicked many pictures together. Lexi posted one picture on her social media account with a caption, 'It's boring without him'

 Lexi posted one picture on her social media account with a caption, 'It's boring without him'

She received so many likes for that pictures and also the comments. Ben arrived on time and greeted everyone.

"Bro are you free this evening? We are planning for boy's nightout." Andrew asked him.

"Oh! Is it?" Ben asked.

"Yeah.. some of my friends and some of 1st year students are coming." Andrew explained.

Ben smiled and said, "Bro you are coming and that's what I need! Don't worry I will be there just text me time and the venue."

Lexi interrupted, "Is my brother coming as well?"

"No!" Andrew shook his head and said, "Its only for 1st and 2nd year students."

Final bell which says their lectures are about to begin so students should enter the class rang.

"Andrew!" Kasa shouted.

"Hey! Kasa why are you late?" Andrew asked her.

"I was working on my papers.." Kasa said while gasping.

"Here! Have some water." Andrew gave her a water bottle.

"Huh? That's mine." Kasa said while looking at the bottle.

Andrew smiled at her and said, "Yeah I took it from your bag only!"

Both of them smiled and rushed for their class.

"Andrew why aren't you running?" Andrew's classmate Lina asked him.

"I am not interesting in attending these lectures." Andrew said.

"You have to! Last semester your attendance was 3% only. Don't you remember the mess your caused?" Line asked.

Andrew nodded and both of them ran along.

That night at the time of their night out Andrew and his other friends waited for Ben to arrive so that they can go for a long drive and drink somewhere.

Ben arrived with a young boy with him.

"Who is this?" Alex asked Ben.

"This is... my friend." Ben said while looking at that young boy.

"But why is he here?" Reymon asked.

"Guys~ Can we include him with us?" Ben asked for everyone's permission.

"Dude isn't he too young to join us?" Alan spoke.

Ben shook his head and said, "He isn't. His height is short but he is of same age as us."

Everyone agreed and then Andrew said, "Hi! I am Andrew!"

"Sorry Andrew he can't talk... but his name is ... Lax... lax.... Laxmikant!" Ben said.

"Woah... sounds unique!" Everyone wowed.

"Yeah.. though he is not from our college, he knows almost everyone because I tell him so~" Ben said awkwardly.

"Okay!! So enough of the chit chats! Here I have prepared everything! As a second year student I want to welcome you guys on the behalf of all your seniors! Our 3 cars are ready! Ben 3rd one is your car! So decide your group and let's head towards that hill!" James spoke loudly while indicating towards a hill which was not clearly visible in night. They used google maps for the location.

"Umm... I, Laxmikant, and Andrew and one more will fit in my car." Ben suggested.

"Bro I have my car with me." Andrew said.

Laxmikant looked at Ben.

"Bro let Laxmikant go with us! We will make him comfortable with us!" Alan shouted with excitement.

"Ha ha... Actually only I can understand his sign language that's why I have to be with him." Ben explained.

"I guess I also know some sign language." Andrew said.

Laxmikant nodded and Ben suggested, "Then Andrew I and Laxmikant will join you in your car, will it be okay?"

Andrew nodded and said, "Jersey also wanted to join me."

"Yeah then we 4 are fixed now! Someone else can drive my car... just be careful." Ben said hesitantly.

When Ben and Andrew were talking with everyone, Laxmikant's hand touched Andrew's hand. Andrew did not care nor he reacted but Laxmikant retrained his hand right away.

After some time Laxmikant tried to touch Andrew's hand intentionally. At first Andrew did not gave it a thought but then when he realized he retrained his hand.

Laxmikant did not stop here and continued to find excuses to touch Andrew's hands.