See you soon

On their way back to the home and next day in University, Andrew maintained distance with Lexi and made sure whenever Lexi approaches him Ben is there.

Ting! Notification sound of Andrew's phone. "Hm.." said and checked his phone.

"Noticed how you're maintaining distance from me to impress your childhood bebo" Lexi texted.

Andrew replied her with, "Naah, you should spend more time with Ben and other people from your class."

How can he say that? Its too much already! Isn't he the one who liked me dearly?

Lexi looked at Andrew who was talking to Kasa.

Ben hugged Lexi and approached for a kiss but suddenly Brent arrived and said, "Guys! Calm down!"

"Mhh.... she's my girlfriend." Ben pouted.

"She's literally looking at Andrew!" Brent shouted and this got attention of both Lexi and Andrew real quick.

"Huh? What are you talking about? I was looking at Kasa, look at her how simple and comfortable clothes she wore. I really like it." Lexi said.

Alex said, "Why are you explaining?"

"I'm not!" Lexi shouted.

"Guys! Calm down!" Brent said.

"You shut up!" Lexi shouted at Brent and walked to her class.

Everyone left except Andrew.

"Aren't you running late?" Dia, Andrew's classmate said.

Andrew smiled and shook his head, "I let the teacher come first."

Both Dia and Andrew smiled and walked towards their classroom.

You can talk with some random girl but not with me... this doesn't justify me. Now you wait and watch how I'll make you talk to me deliberately.

Next day Lexi wore some revealing clothes, you can say exposivist. All eyes were on her. From top to bottom all her curves were visible. Not just guys but girls were staring at her too.

The moment Ben saw her he gulped and couldn't say a word.

"LEXI!!!!!" Brent shouted.

"What?" Lexi asked.

"Why are you wearing such clothes in the university?" Brent asked.

"You're not a principle here! I have all rights to wear anything." Lexi answered.

"So you'll come naked tomorrow?" Brent asked.

"No, I' have my limits!" Lexi answered.

Behind Brent, Andrew came with a box in his hand.

She smirked.

"Andrew!" Lexi shouted and ran towards him to hug him. She was so in hurry to hug him that the box in his hand fell off.

Andrew made sure he didn't touch her while hugging since her clothes were too revealing. But while hugging, Lexi looked at Andrew and asked him, "Do you remember this pendent?"

Andrew looked at her pendant swiftly looked away since in that angle her cleavage line was seen.

"Hm." He said and pushed her away.

"You gifted me this." Lexi said.

Andrew nodded, "I gotta go."

"Where to?" Lexi asked.

"My friend needs this box for some decorations. See you soon." Andrew said.

Lexi smiled and said, "Sure. Earlier than you expect."

She looked at the crowed and took a deep breathe.