WAIT!!!!!!! She's REAL!?!?!?! (2)

(A/n: hello my murders sorry for keeping ya waiting but hopefully y'all love this chapter and sorry for the other one but autocorrect is a bitch and yes in a few chapters ago I said that you had a necklace that says weirdo so yea......

Jeff: STOP MAKING THEM WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Besides I know they're DYING to see me and my beautiful face again

BEN: =.= Jeff your face is more uglier than B.O.B.'s ass

Jeff: BITCH LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE ASS NEEDS A POUNDING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/n: 0_0 Jesus Jeff already horny for BEN?

Jeff: THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!!!!!!!!!

@wolfchild15: suuuuuuuuuuure it is *wiggles eyebrows*

Jeff: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >A

¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥^¥

(BEN's Pov.)

'Hmmmm..... Para......noia.....there we go Paranoia and her killers!!!!!!!!!' (just go along with it)

I looked over and saw a news article that was dated March 25, 1985. Wait..... That means-

"SHE'S BEEN KILLING PEOPLE FOR 35 YEARS!?!?!?!?!?!" Jeff suddenly yelled in my ear.

I cringed as I quickly covered my ears and glared at him.

"No she's been killing people for 35 weeks." I said sarcastically.

"No she's been killing people for 35 years do the math dumbass." Jeff said as he pointed at the year. I face palm as I turned back to the news article and read it out loud to everyone that was crowding around.

"Bracknell Newspaper Today"

March 25, 1985

Today in County Bracknell there was a murder that occurred in Swan Timthony Rd. A family of three was attacked by a mysterious murderer that killed the two parents brutally and harmed a 10 year old girl by the name of (name) (middle/n) (l/n). She was found with cuts and scrapes on both of her forearms and had a large 'X' mark on her cheek.

Police investigate the scene where the house was but when first arrived at the area the home was nearly in ashes and found the little girl in front of the yard covered in dirt and cinders unconscious. [the picture of the burned down house is the image]

No relatives where found to take care of the girl so the child was put in "Mother Hubbard's Cottage Orphanage". But police haven't found a trace of evidence of the cause of the death of (fathers/n) and (mothers/n) (l/n), but there were two theories of the death and fire of the family. One was that the girl, (name) (middle/n) (l/n), was the killer but was put aside when the police interrogated the little girl. But the child could only say that "she heard a noise in the living room and went down stairs but blacked out and woke up in the hospital" before breaking down.

Due to the events that happened to the child they pushed no further questions on the girl.

The other theory was that Slenderman, Jeff the Killer, or any other of the killers reasonable for many deaths over the years has caused this but found no trace of any evidence to find who did it. This case was closed but still have not found who cause the "accidental" fire and murderer to the (L/n) family.'

I backed out of the article picture and found a video of Paranoia. (^* Just replace Jane with you in the video and if it didn't work just look up Jane The Killer Monster - (Skillet Nightcore) *^). Wow. Looks like I was right about this chick being hot. No hot doesn't even defined her. She's sexy. As the video was over I saw another link video that had her with two other people.

"Hey BEN click on that link probably that's the two other people that were with that girl." Said Masky as he was stuffing his face with cheesecake. Jeez how is he still thin if he eats that stuff 24/7?

I nodded as I click the link. [|° Slenderman's Proxies - City's Ours (Masky, Hoodie, Ticci Toby) I'm Masky, Jason's Toby, and you're Hoodie and Slenderman °|] As we watched they pictures also showed the guys and girls name along with their weird but cool weapons. And turns out that the guys name was Jason Blue and Red Raven, but spelled out JaSoN bLuE and ReD rAvEn. (3, you already know what they look like and what their weapons are ,3)

Looks like they're opposite but yet they look slightly similar so maybe they're..........cousin's? As the video ended I saw Jeff with the most perverted smile ever. But before I could say anything Sally spoke up.

"Dose this mean we're getting new family members that will play with me?" She asked as she looked up at Slender with puppy dog eyes.

'Please say Yes please say Yes please say Yes,'

"BEN I'm still not sure if we should find them and join us." Slender said suddenly.

'Crap!!!!!!! I fucking forgot he could read mind motherf-'

"Yes I still can BEN so that means don't cuss a lot too." He said as he picked up Sally again.

"Still Slender, can we at least find them and ask them to join us," E.j. Said as he looked up at him

"Yeah I mean you did say that we needed more female killers." Jeff said as he was playing with his knifes again.

"He dose have a point brother, maybe we should go out and look for them," Splendor said as he also did the puppy dog eyes.

Slender sighed and said "Alright fine but that means that everyone will go out and look for them while Jane, Trender, Offender, and Splendor you look after Sally here Alright?" Everyone nodded as he gave Sally to Jane.

"Ugh!!!!!!!!! Everyone?" Jeff said as he groaned. Lazy ass fucker.

"Do you wanna stay here with Jane?" Masky asked as he got up.

"Okay let's go and find those three people." Jeff said as he immediately got up and put his knife in his pocket.

"Okay so that means Jeff, BEN, E.J., Masky, Hoodie, Toby, L.J., Silver, Glitchy, Smiles, Nina, Rake, Liu, and I will go and look for Paranoia, JaSoN bLuE, and ReD rAvEn while the rest will stay here just in case they find anyone around the house alright now let's go," Slender said as we all went out to find the most famous Killers ever. OMFG I'M GONNA FREAK OUT OF THEY WANT TO LIVE WITH US!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

............Wait..............

................

...........did I just fanboy/fangirl right there?............

€®€®€®€®€®€®€®€®€®€®€®€

(A/n: Sorry if this was short but I'll come up with the chapter sooner for ya

Jeff: JUST HURRY UP WILL YA!?!?!?!?!? THEY'RE ABSOLUTELY DYING TO SEE MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@GreenDragonMoon876: Jeez Jeff are you on your period or what?

Jeff: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!

A/n: HOW DARE YOU YELL AT MY FANS LIKE THAT!?!?!?!?!

Jeff: *throws a raging fit*

@AkatsukiAshley: don't worry I got this *hits Jeff with a Frying pan*

A/n: damn girl you awesome

BEN: hey Ashley wanna play with my joy stick? *smirks pervertedly*

*gets hit with a Frying pan*