Chestnut Six

The atmosphere in the room was so incredibly thick from the tension, because they were many feet underground,  and because there were no trees. The kidnappers looked at each of the three kids. They seemed to notice their scared expressions.
"Oh gosh, I am so sorry. I didn't mean it like that. Dinner is ready now and we want to make sure you guys have a nice meal before going," one of the kidnappers said.
"That's alright, bro," Jenga said as he put his arms around the kidnappers. "By the way, what are your names?"
The one with the more receded hairline spoke first, "My name is Sir Esquire Lord Mayesto Toni of Chicago IV, but you can call me by my shorter name, King Duke Fadhil Vibeus the Mediocre of Illinois."
"Nice to meet you Sir Esquire Lord Mayesto Toni of Chicago IV, but you can call me by my shorter name, King Duke Fadhil Vibeus the Mediocre of Illinois," Kherplunk said.
Domino considered his name for a moment. Who would ever name their child that? And who would name them that four times?
"What's your name?" Jenga asked, turning to the one with the less receded hairline.
"Dave."
"Nice to meet you, Dave," all three of the teenagers said in unison, like a kindergarten class meeting their teacher.
"Okay," King Duke Fadhil Vibeus the Mediocre of Illinois said. "Let's head up to the dining floor."
Dave chimed in, "It's the only floor where anyone is allowed to eat. Anyone who eats on any other floors will be promptly tarred and feathered."
Reassured by this fun fact, the group headed back into the elevator. Domino gazed out at the room before the doors closed. His gaze landed on the chair he sat on for a brief moment. He could have sworn that it moved. Oh well, nothing to be scared of at all. Definitely not foreshadowing anything.
As soon as the doors closed, all of them immediately became gold-plated once again. Domino had briefly forgotten what it felt like to be plated in gold. Then he remembered. Quite a stunning bit of information.
Sir Esquire (etc.) went up to the panel with all the buttons on it and held up his finger. Just as he was about to press a button, Dave stopped him.
"Oh no, we're not doing this again. I'm not about to become popcorn for the fifth time this week! I'll press it this time."
Dave pressed a button and the gold-plated elevator slowly ascended. Only moments passed before the elevator dinged and the doors opened.
The room was very boring. It contained some shelving units with cleaning supplies, clean bedsheets, and some clothes on hangers (all gold-plated, of course).
"Whoops," Dave said. "This is the closet floor, not the dining floor. Let's head on in.
They all entered the closet.
"Wait," Domino interjected, "why are we going in this closet? Weren't we supposed to go to the dining room floor?"
"But closets are totally tubular bromino" Jenga answered.
It was very dark and cramped there. Also weirdly damp, much like a swamp.  None of them were really sure if this was worth it. Except for Jenga, who was absolutely certain that this was worth it.
"Why don't we just go back to the elevator?" Domino asked.
Domino came out of the closet (literally, not figuratively). Kherplunk came out of the closet (literally, not figuratively). Jenga also reluctantly came out of the closet (literally, not figuratively). The kidnappers then came out of the closet (both literally and figuratively). Domino spotted matching gold-plated rings on their fingers.
"Are you two broskis engaged?" Jenga asked.
"Yeah," Dave said.
"Our wedding is scheduled for later tonight, actually," the other one said."You guys can come if you want after dinner."
"I've never been to a wedding before," Kherplunk said.
"We'd love to," the teenagers all said at the exact same time. Like, right down to the millisecond.
"You know, we still need a flower girl," Sir Esquire (etc.) said.
"And a best man and maid of honor," Dave said hopefully as he pressed (hopefully) the right button this time.
"I can be the flower girl," Kherplunk offered.
Jenga jumped up and down eagerly. "Bring the best man would be so cool, dudes."
"And I'll be the maid of honor," Domino said from his small plastic gold-plated bin.
The elevator dinged once more and opened to reveal a very ornate and very gold-plated room.
"It's dinner time."
None of the occupants of the elevator had spoken. The voice seemed to be coming from the room itself.