That's normal part 1 (Funny one)

AGAIN IT'S ME. THIS IS AGAIN ONE THAT POPPED IN MINE AND MY FRIEND'S MIND. IK WE'RE BOTH WEIRD THAT WE HAVE THOSE STUPID IDEAS BUT I JUST LOVE IT. AND AGAIN Y/N IS CHARLOTTE (char) AND Y/N'S FRIEND IS EMMA (Em)

...
Charlotte's pov:

"So. What about hot tub? I'm kind of bored and hot tub could be cool. What do you mean?" Em asked me. We were both on ours phones just scrolling through it.

"Fuck yea. I'm so bored. Lemme just get my swimsuit. I'll be back in a minute" I said to her while running upstairs.

"Ok I'll put my swimsuit on" Em said to her self.

...

"Fuck. Fucking fuck. Where is it?! Ugh. I literally hate it! Oh my gosh. Hah there you are!!" I was talking to myself trying to find my swimsuit and I finally find it.

I put it on. And looked in a mirror if I should've just put on something better.

 And looked in a mirror if I should've just put on something better

This is the one you had on. (Sorry if you don't like it but those are kinda what I would wear)

I have like 5 more others but this one is special bc me and Peter were choosing them. I remember i was so shy to show myself in those. But I actually like 'em.

But still. I feel like. Just I don't want to look like slut or something.
I'll go ask Em.

"Yo Em?! I need your hel- yo! Cool swimsuit. But I don't remember we were choosing this one together." Me and Em really likes to go and shop some things and buy clothes is the best thing ever when were together. Well sometimes I go w Peter. I have a big crush on him and Em knows. Em has a boyfriend. Loki. They're like. Idk they're cute together. Everyone thinks that.

But before she met Loki she had someone else. Bucky. We're 19 now and Em and Bucky dated when she was 16. They met when Bucky was so fucked up about what happened back at Hydra. He went to Em on psychologist meetings. She helped him a lot. She wasn't for 100% psychologist. Logic she was 16. But she was on top in the class and she was really good. So Tony (no he's not her dad) dedicated to try if she could do it like now so. She started working at 16. Between that she was going to school. Well but that doesn't matter rn. They got really close and when Bucky was w her. He was feelin' good. He didn't had those nightmares. She felt the same about him and they started dating. But then when she was 17 they were 1 year and 3 months in relationship. But it wasn't like that when it was on the beginning. They fought a lot. So they broke up.

Me and Em met when I was also fucked up about my past. I'm adopted. I'm Sam Willson's sister. Yea I mean by that guy in bird suit. But I knew that. I was fucked up by my old toxic relationship. So I started going to her. We became good friends and now we are where we are.

I also met Bucky. Even though they broke up. He was still going to her talk about it. And I met him there and I fell for him so hard. Mostly it was because of his ocean eyes. I loved looking into them. He also found a spark in me. So we also started going out on a dates and it worked out i was almost 18 when it started and when it ended I was almost 19. We broke up because. Because- I don't even know why. It just happened. Well whatever. When I turned 19 I started more focus on my actress carrier. When I was single I finally had more time for it. I'm still in high school. The teachers say I have a talent and one day I'm gonna be so high. And I also fell for Peter. When my brother became superhero lokin' like a bird Tony offered to stay at his Stark tower. I said yes. I met Peter and we started hanging out. I have a big crush on him. But I won't tell him. Not yet.