Chapter 1

“ Porsche, are you sure about this? It doesn't seem like the best time to talk to Khun Kinn. He has been in a piss mood for days, not to mention you're still locked up here.”

“Yes Pete, I just need answers from him really.. I won't let myself overthink anymore. I haven't slept for three days. I'm losing my mind.” Porsche sighed, closing his eyes. His eyes are swollen from crying.

Did Kinn really believe that he was a traitor? That he'll go to such lengths to deceive him?

After everything they have been through, Porsche really believed they were… something worth more than this.These thoughts make his heart ache.

Porsche loves Kinn, loves him enough that he's willing to give him the chance to explain himself— even if he could have sworn he already saw the answers from the mafia son's eyes.

Kinn…

Please look at me, I didn't betray you.

I didn't —

I could never…

Kinn…

I love you.

I would die for you.

____________

This is probably the most stupid thing that Porsche has ever done in his life. He escaped from his cell and sneaked into his lover's room and sat on the bed nervously, waiting for Kinn to finish his meeting and trying to take deep breaths. He taps his fingers on his knees, trying to calm himself.

After everything, he still believes that Kinn has his reasons and whatever those reasons were, he is willing to listen. He's really hoping that in the end, Kinn trusts him after all and the thing about him trusting no one was a lie.

Kinn should have grown to trust him right? If he didn't he never would have shown the side of him that Porsche fell in love with. He wouldn't have been able to smile at him so genuinely each time. It always felt like those smiles were only reserved for him and he felt like his heart would burst every time.

Kinn, smile for me again will you? I wish that you would smile like that forever.

____________

Kinn was in the middle of a meeting with his father, his brother Tankhun and some of his guards to discuss their current situation and the next steps they have to take.

“ I don't think Porsche did it, Kinn.. I think you made a grave mistake.” His older brother sighed, taking a sip of wine.

Kinn wanted to say that he knows. Porsche would never betray him. He knows Porsche through and through—

— but he kept quiet instead, because he knows if he defends Porsche at this moment, his father would see it as him being clouded by his feelings.

His Father would think that he is weak, that Porsche exposes his weakness out in the open for their enemies to feast on.

He would definitely deem him too weak to make wise decisions for their family. “ I think you've done well.” Khun Korn smiled, a satisfied grin lingered on his lips. “ Ruling with an iron fist will show everyone that you're worthy, Anakinn.”

“ Thank you, Father. I'll make sure not to disappoint— ”

The loud sound of a gunshot cut him off, instinctively causing him and his guards to raise their guns in preparation for defense.

They were all ready to retaliate to respond to the threat but nothing followed.

“ Sir, I think the sound came from the west wing.” Arm whispered, already making his way to the door. West wing, where Kinn's room and study was located.

“Oh fuck, fuck Porsche!” Pete panicked, his hand trembling as he ran through the door.

Kinn's heart dropped when he saw Pete's reaction and he never moved as fast in his life.

____________

Kinn froze as soon as he entered his room after Pete and Arm, his knees almost giving out at the scene before him. Time has stopped for the three of them.

“ Shit, Ken what the fuck have you done?! ” Big curses,eyeing his friend with a horrified expression. “ We were only supposed to catch him and bring him back to his cell! You didn't have to fucking shoot!”

Kinn's bed was drenched in blood, a body is carelessly slumped forward on what used to be pure white sheets. He couldn't see the man's face but he knows that physique, soft hair, golden skin enough to know who exactly it is.

He'd know him anywhere, even by the tips of his fingers, the dimples on his back..

His Porsche, that's his Porsche.

“ Khun Kinn, I swear... he really did try to escape, I had to—”

Kinn couldn't speak, his blood ran cold at the gruesome sight in front of him. It was never suppose to end like this.

Kinn felt so sick, he wanted to vomit.

____________

It has been an hour and Kinn hasn't moved from the side of the bed. He kicked everyone out of his room and refused to let anyone touch Porsche and remove him from his bed.

I think I might just tie you on this bed, keep you beside me forever.

He retrieves a basin and a towel before carefully sitting on the bed, as if he was afraid of awaking Porsche from slumber. The gesture seems so familiar yet so foreign now.

Kinn takes the cold body into his arms, slowly wiping the blood off the other man's face. He looked so peaceful, yet the bags under his eyes told a different story.

“ I'm here, hey— I'm here now. I'm here, Porsche. Pete said you have been wanting to talk to me for days.” Kinn ran his fingers through his lover's soft hair.

“ You just couldn’t wait, can you? You had to come here and get the answers for yourself…You could've waited, I would have definitely come for you my Porsche. I'm sorry.” He placed a kiss on Porsche's forehead, finally letting the tears fall and sobbing as he held the man he loves as tight as he could.

I was never willing to lose you, you're the only sacrifice that I was never willing to take.

I'm sorry, I love you.