2

At the Westeria mansion with the old lady. Tanjiro was asleep soundly while Zenitsu and Inosuke was arguing about it. Zenitsu yelled, "You are so annoying at times!!!". "I don't care!!! He can sleep when we can't, we fought demons everyday!!!", Inosuke yelled.

The next morning, Tanjiro had woken up and sees the old lady, he smiled and helped her out with the mansion. The old lady said, "oh thank you dear one.."." No problem...", Tanjiro said, smiling softly. Tanjiro sweeped the floor. They soon had left after fully healing. They had a mission in the mountain. He soon run faster than the other two. Inosuke and Tanjiro fought the father demon and Inosuke passed out after the demon hit him against a tree. Tanjiro though, Flame breathing, fifth form: Flame Tiger'. Tanjiro cut off it's shoulder and it had decade.

Giyuu's pov:
I had to go to a mountain with Shinobu, the insect Harisha, and I hate her so much... After the master sent us he was worried a bit, but looked calm. After we got there I saw a red hair boy helping a guy with a boar head, who had passed out. Shinobu had helped him. I walked off, looking around. The red head boy ran faster than me and Shinobu, we both saw a demon. He used a breathing technique, "Water: Bless with a rain after Death', pretty impressive. A girl with brown and orange tips that was a demon and I tried to attack her. but she said, "onii-chan...". The boy paused a bit and looked over at the girl and cried, "Nezuko... You are alive!?". Nezuko hugged him and cried, "I thought you died, I was looking for you ever since!!". The boy hugged back, smiling and said, "I did to....". He saw me and 1 frozed. He said, "hello...". Nezuko looked at me and smiled, "Hello Giyuu-san". "Hey Nezuko, sorry that I tried to attack you, I didn't notice you", I said, ashamed a bit. Nezuko smiled and said, "it's fine neither did Sanemi -kun". The boy saw a demon and it was upper moon 5, before I knew it, the demon decades quickly in a blink of an eye. The boy used a some type of flame breathing. but it was different. He had a few cuts on him. He had passed out, nezuko got in her box as the sun came up. And me and Shinobu left back to the mansion.

No ones' POV: Tanjiro woke up and groans in pain, he was pinned to the floor and said, "Oh come on!! I been pinned down many times before!! Why me!!". He got up to see the Harisha and looked at them, he was on his knees, Nezuko was in the shade by the mansion. Tanjiro looked over and said, " Hello Nezuko". "Hi Onii-Chan!!!", Nezuko said. Kanata said, "you Onii-Chan!? He is my Onii-Chan!". Tanjiro laughed hard and said," come here Kanata". Everyone was confused. Kanata went to him and sat in front of him.

Tanjiro said, "I am your adopted sibling. I am nezuko's real brother...". I know that your adopted!! You look nothing like father or mother", Kanata said. Hanika said, "master is here...". "hello my children ", Kayuga said. Tanjiro said, "ouch I been replaced by them". Kayuga just looked at Tanjiro and chuckled, "calm down Tanjiro... You are my son okay". "correction adopted son", Tanjiro said. Kayuga said, "nope my son". Tanjiro said, " Oo- I gonna make my favorite tea!!". Tanjiro got up and went inside and grabbed a cup for Kayuga also. After he had made the tea, he grabbed the cups and said, "here father". "Thank you Tanjiro", Kayuga said. After they drank their team softly. Tanjiro said, "dang my chest hurts". "How many breathings did you do?", Kayuga asked. Tanjiro said, "three..."." then that's why", Kayuga said. "Three breathings?", Mitsuri said confused," like techniques?" she asked. Tanjiro giggled and said, "no... I have used 3 breathings... Out of the Five I have". "Woah you must be strong", Nezuko said. Tanjiro said, "not really I have a limit... I can only use three breathing per technique and it hurts badly sadly..". Nichika said. "Ah... Nee-San?". Nezuko looked to her and pointed to her self. The Ubuyashiki nodded at her. Tanjiro laughed.

Tengen said, "I am so sorry that I am late, Suma and Makio were at their throats...". Tanjiro looked at him and blushes and said, "Damn... He is hot". Nezuko tried not to laugh. Tengen said, "uhhh how old are you kid? Wait why is there a kid..?". After Tanjiro explains everything. Tengen said, "oh okay". Tanjiro got his sword out and cleans it, he huffed in annoyance and it cracked a bit. Tanjiro looked at the crack and grabbed a bit of metal and other things, he fixed it and was sweating. He grabbed the paint and put in the sunlight. That part had turned black and he smiled, he a few paint on his face from wiping the sweat. He went to go wash up and he came back clean and with wet head. He had his hair down and bangs down. He huffed in annoyance and said, "my hair is growing long a long...". He grabbed a hairtye from Kunia and said, "Thank you dear". Kunia nodded and said, "I gotta bandage your arm.. ". Tanjiro took his haori and shirt. Kunia wrapped his arm in bandage. Tanjiro said, " thank you sweetie". "No problem Onii-Chan... "Kunia said. He picked her up and holds her. Kunia squealed. " Onii-Chan!! Don't drop me pleaseee". "I won't calm down...", Tanjiro said, softly. Tengen saw this and smiled softly. Tanjiro tried to calm Kunia down. Tanjiro said, "Hey look at me...". Kunia did. "I won't drop you... Okay... Who picked you up and dropped you?". "Some guy did... I think it was a demon slayer of Sanemi-San". Sanemi said, "What!? How come I wasn't informed this". Tanjiro looked at Sanemi and said, "let me the student". Sanemi bowed and did. Tanjiro put Kunia down and wiped her tears and said, "I won't drop you, you are my little sister.. "Nezuko looked at him and frowned a bit. Tanjiro looked at Nezuko and said, " calm down Nezu... You are my real sister okay". Kunia nodded and said, "yes you are, we all know he is adopted". Nezuko nodded.

Tanjiro saw the student and said, "is that him Kunia?". Kunia nodded. Tanjiro smiled and nodded. The student said, "Why is that brat here!!!". Tanjiro frowned at the word 'brat and said, "please don't call my sister a brat"," your sister!! Is a brat I picked her up and she kicked me so I dropped her", the guy yelled. Tanjiro sighed, "I really hate violence...".

Tanjiro grabbed the students arm, pinned him to the floor, kneed his back and said, " You don't ever touch my sister...". Everything was silent. The student just sweat dropped. Tanjiro said, "I am not the one for violence, but I will if I have to...". Tanjiro pushed the guys head as he got off. Tanjiro bowed, "I apologize about your student, Sanemi- San, but he did not need to touch my sister". "I am not saying a word... I would do the same if someone touched my brother", Sanemi said. Tanjiro smiled softly and went up to him and patted his head. Sanemi said and blushed, "H-hey!!". Tanjiro giggled.

Tengen thought, 'he is so kind, but scary when it comes to family.

TBC
Word Count:1261 words