Story 2...part 10

Tanjiro was smiling softly as he talking to Tengen and the wives. Tanjiro was talking about his day with his mission. Makio said, "oo~ we should do a date night tonight". Tanjiro smiled softly and said, " that sounds lovely actually ". Tanjiro had a soft smile. Suma said, "I can't believe we been dating you for 2 years now". Tanjiro chuckled and said, "I agree actually especially since I am a demon". Makio said, " you are different tho, you protect us humans".

A few hours later, Tanjiro was getting ready. Suma said, "TanTan!!~". Tanjiro said, "Ah-Suma love...". Makio said, "Hey Tanjiro...". Hinatsuru said, "You look so cute Tanjiro". "Thank you Hina...", Tanjiro said blushing slightly. Suma said, "Aww!! your kimono looks so cute!!!". Makio said, " calm down Suma". Makio kisses her forehead, softly. Tanjiro said, "where is Uzul-kun at?". 
Makio finally remembered and said, "right!?". Makio blindfolds him and said, "He has a surprise for you~". Tanjiro said, "o-okay".

The girls led him to a beautiful garden and it was Uzui, holding white roses and a picnic behind him. Suma said, "Take off the blindfold~". Tanjiro "takes it off and was silent and then sair, "Woah...". "Happy Anniversary love...", Uzui said, as he smiles sweetly. Tanjiro said, "You did this?". Hinatsuru said, "We help out with the setting and all of that... but it was Lord Tenger's idea" Hinatsuru smiles softly. Tanjiro said, "really?". Tengen said, "yeah... come... I made us a picnic with your favorites". "Even?", Tanjiro was about say, but Tengen said, "even Mochi". "Yes!! I love you, Uzui-kun!!", Tanjiro said, blushing. Tengen chuckles and said, "love you to Tanjiro...". Suma said, "Awww". "Suma!!", Makio said, a bit angry she interrupted them. Suma said, "s-sorry". Tanjiro kisses Suma's forehead and said, "Thank you Suma love". Suma just blushed as Makio smiles and hugs Tanjiro from behind. Tanjiro said, "Kio-babe...". Tanjiro kisses her cheek and said, "your so cute". Makio lushes and hid her face and said, "s-shut up...". Hinatsuru giggles and said, "cute...". Tanjiro blushes and said, " Your cuter...". "your the cutest!!", Hinatsuru said. Tanjiro said, " your pretty". Hinatsuru said, "your the sunshine". " your the sunlight", Tanjiro said. Tengen chuckles and said, "come on... let's go eat".

Tanjiros Pov:
As we ate, was thinking about our future and I was smiling softly. I was pulled from my thoughts by Suma asking if was okay. I said, " I am fine dear". Suma said, "What were you thinking?". I smiled softly and said, "our future". Uzui-kun chuckled and soon Hinatsuri whispered in his ear, was confused until... Uzui said, " Will You Marry Me, Tanjiro Kamado?". He pulled out a gold and red ring and I smiled as I let a few tears down my face. I said, "y-yes...Yes...I will Uzui...". Suma smiled and cheered,
and After all, this is my life... but our love... and nothing could change that... not even demons can...

End of POV: They got married and had 4 kids:

Sumiko Tengen - Suma and Tengen
Makina Tengen  -Makio and Tengen
Hiniko Tengen - Hinatsuru and Tengen
Tenjiro -Tanjiro and Tengen.

The End