🎕 𝟏 🎕

𓏧 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓋒 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏲 𓏧

❝ WELL, AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANY MORE PAPERWORK FOR A WHILE

WELL, AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE TO DO ANY MORE PAPERWORK FOR A WHILE. ❞

▸ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ┈┈┈┈ 🎕 ◂

She remembers clearly that she had fallen asleep in the bathtub of her condo, but now she's in the center of a lake by a waterfall, somewhere in the middle of a forest??

She questions if she's having a very realistic dream right now, or whether or not she had gotten kidnapped when she fell asleep and was dropped off here. Somehow, the second option seems less possible.

Shiki is a well-known, and successful prodigy CEO of a Real Estate Company, a Finance and Insurance Company, and an Electronic and Technology Company. She had only taken over her parent's companies when she was 18 years old, skipping grades and graduating early from college. She even manages to create her own company, Future Tech, the Electronic and Technology Company, by the time she was 22 years old. 

Many people see her as a genius of the century, while others only see her wealth, beauty, and body.

Anyway, back to the bigger problems at hand.

She's floating in the middle of a lake, in who knows where. Naked.

Moving her body in the water so that she's now standing straight up, she swims to the edge of the lake.

Just as she was about to push herself up and out of the water, she heard ruffling sounds coming from the bushes. She instinctively halts her movements and turns her head toward the direction of the sound.

Coming out of the bushes, a slick-back, white hair male with a white tail with spots of black casually walks towards the lake. After a few steps, he suddenly stops and sniffs the air, then turns his head toward Shiki's direction.

At this moment, Shiki ducks back into the water, completely submerging her whole body into the water. Holding her breath, she slowly moves away from the edge of the lake, and away from the strange man that had just appeared.

All of a sudden, under the surface of the water, she had her eyes opened and saw a pair of legs that was awfully close to her, making her gasp. Air escaped from her mouth, making little bubbles in the water. Because she was losing oxygen, her body instinctively move to swim to the surface of the water.

Breaking the water surface, she gasp for air and at the same time coughed out the water that got into her lungs. She didn't notice a pair of strong arms pulling her towards them and lifting her out of the water so that she is now leveled with them.

Once she had enough oxygen in her body, Shiki opens her eyes to meet with red crimson ones. Her hands were on his shoulder, her chest was squished against his, and his arms were on her back and under her thigh.