I dont know about this

Rewind a couple days

Fallon was resting on the couch in her room. With the fire burning in the background on that cold winter night in Georgia. Her feet up on the coffee table all while nursing a glass of wine. She was wearing Liam's grey Harvard sweatshirt and burgundy sweatpants to go with the sweatshirt,  fuzzy socks on the warm her feet and a floral blanket that Liam gave her a couple years back.

Her mac book was lying on her lap as she watched My sisters keeper. Closing her eyes every once in a while due to the lack of sleep she had been getting, she adjusted her laptop on the coffee table so she could comfortably lay long ways on the couch to fall asleep. Just before she could truly fall asleep the door hand slowly opened. Liam had walked through the door and as soon as he saw her it but a smile on his face.

She opened her eyes to see her handsome husband smiling at her so brightly. " Hey baby" she said as she sat up waiting for him to come over to her. She opened her blanket to invite him to sit down. He quickly took his jacket and shoes off and walked over to her to sit down next beside her. " Hi sweetheart, how was your day?" he says while kissing her on the lips. She quickly moved her legs with one on each side of his body with her arms around his waist and head resting in the crook of he neck. " My day was... there? I don't all my days feel the same Liam." She said with her eyes starting to tear up from the little stress from that moment. He stroked her back with his hand and try to comfort her. " Fal, hey, hey, I'm not pushing you to say anything your not ok with. Okay?" She nodded in response. " I feel like I'm read to tell you what's going on."

He nodded and listened carefully. " Before I start Liam I just want to tell you that you've done nothing wrong. Your probably the thing getting me through this and I love you so much." She gave him a quick kiss on the lips before continuing. " I feel like I'm not just never good enough to fit peoples expectations. I will never be able to make my Father proud because I'm a woman who isn't and apparently never be as good as a man. I just don't feel like I'm ever rewarded or even just acknowledged for all the hard work I do besides you." She says finally able to a break. Fidgeting with her peach diamond wedding ring while nervously talking to the only person who she feels like will Acutally listen and want hear her struggles. " Fallon, I will love you and you only for the rest of my life. No matter what problems you are having we will face them together okay?" All she could do was nod since her eyes were filled with tears.

Pull yourself together Fallon no one should see you so vulnerable not even Liam. She said to herself. But at this point she didn't even care Liam was the one person she could count on the most and he was right there with her when she needed him the most and she thanked him for that more than he will ever know. The tears started to become heavier and she couldn't control them. Liam tried to comfort her as much as he could. He held her tighter to his chest and softly rubbed her back. " Liam please." She said trying to talk but the tears were just to strong and made some of her words be mumbled. " please what Fallon, I need you to use your words baby and tell me why your so upset" he said trying to make her feel safe which she always did feel when around him but this time was different. She felt safe she just was mentally exhausted. " I'm just so scared I'm gonna lose you Liam and without you my life has not purpose." Her words were like a dagger to his heart. Of course Liam knew how much she loved him. And he loved her more than anything in this world. But Fallon was strong. Would she really not be able to live without me? " Fal, Babe that's never gonna happen okay? I'm right here and I will never leave you because you are the love of my life and I wouldn't be able to see it any other way. I love you more than anything and that.. will never change." With tear in her eyes all she could do was lean in for a kiss. A small peck is what started it then followed by another one. They then deepened the kiss. Fallon's left hand came up to cup his cheek. His hands gliding down to ass. Gliding up her back under sweatshirt. She asked for entrance and he accepted. Tongue and all." Hey Fal?" He said in between kisses but she didn't really want to stop. " Fal, babe." He said to try and get her to take a second. She left out a soft moan while kissing him. It's not that he didn't want to kiss her but he just really needed to get more comfortable. " Fal why don't we go the bath? It'll be nice and warm in there and it will help with your stress and calm you down. What do you say" He spoke after finally being able to since Fallon wouldn't detach her lips from his. " I'm in the mood for something else" she said and a grin appeared on her face. " Fal why don't we just cuddle for a while and see where that takes us?"  Trying to not rush into anything after the conversation they had just had. " but can we continue laying on the couch, I don't want to move?" With her sparkly blue orbs staring into his to make sure she got her way " of course Fal, we can stay on the couch." Instead of getting off the couch Liam layed on the couch long ways and Fallon layed on top of him with her head on top of his chest. As the movie played Fallon slowly drifted off to sleep.

Liam was drawing soft circles on Fallon's bare back. Tho she was tired she purposely put ur lower half to level with his groin. About thirty minutes later Fallon was very much asleep but Liam couldn't fall asleep. All he could do was watch as she peacefully rested on him. But the next 2 minutes we're not exactly peaceful.
" LIAM! LIAM! LIAM!"
She screamed his name. Good thing he was alert. " Shhhh ur okay, ur okay baby everything is fine, your safe." He hugged her tighter and she did the same " Liam I'm scared." She said with tears running down her face. " I had a nightmare that you died" a sigh came from his mouth. All he wanted to do was comfort  her and he knew she hated being this vulnerable. " Liam I can't do this anymore." She said with tears streaming down her face. " it'll be okay Fal, I'm right here and I will make sure nothing happens to you or me." He kissed her on the head and squeezed her a little tighter. " Fal why don't we move to the bed?" He said and she didn't want to move so he carried her to the bed. He softly placed her down on the bed and as he was about to walk over to the other side she let out a whimper. " Liam sleep on my side with me please?" He couldn't resist so he slid in bed beside her and they eventually fell asleep but before he could he made sure Fallon was okay. Fallon was faced towards Liam and he had his arms wrapped around her smaller frame and there legs intertwined.