14

The stoic face of the young bachelor appeared on the screen. Everyone looks up on that huge screen. Waiting for him to speak.

"Greetings, ladies and gentlemen. A pleasant morning to all. Maybe most of your already know my intention but some are clueless about this issue. Today, I will clarify everything to give you a peace of mind"  he remained silent for a second "the statement about me being a gay is a hoax however the rumors about me being in a relationship with Hugo Beckham is a fact"  Vito glared at the screen, straight "Yes, that person is a 'he' . He's a vocalist in a private band. I am standing here to clarify everything also to protect our relationship.  Someone may judge, someone may feel disgust about it . Someone will throw harsh words towards us but we don't care at all. As long as we're happy and share the same pain, No one can break us."  ... " Gender?  Does it really matter when it comes to relationship? I' ll say no, not because i'm in a relationship with one same s*x but this is my opinion. Love knows no gender, age, race, color and religion. It is a free flowing affection and doesn't require anyone's opinion. I am Vito Piero, one of the youngest bachelor in the country, stands tall and proud saying that being in a relationship with one same gender  isn't a mistake at all"  Vito smiled that made his heartbeat accelerated " my man told me that we could do everything what makes us happy as long as we don't hurt anybody. So to everyone out there who's in a relationship with the same gender like us, be free, be proud and stay strong. Adios!"  after that, the television went black.

With that short statement, everyone was left dumbfounded, still looking up at the screen. Unable to utter a word.

Even Hugo can't make a move, his mind was clouded by the statement of his man.

The door opened but Hugo remained sitting on the sofa. Until a virile arms clinch half of his body, caging him from behind.

Vito's masculine scent filled his nostril that made him smile.

"I'm done babe," the man whispered into his ears that sent horripilation in his system.

"Well done..." Hugo replied, merrily.

After an hour the live Vito made, went on fire, trending. Paparazzi are everywhere, surrounding his company building. Good thing they left early and went to Hugo's private condo. Staying there for a while. He can't go home because he knows a group of paparazzi are waiting for him to arrive.

They were nowhere to be found until the issue dies down. They are not hiding, they're protecting their peace.

"Babe..." Vito called for Hugo's attention.

"yeah?" said Hugo, still watching a movie.

"can we go out for a date now?" Vito asked.

Hugo stilled, not expecting that question.

"Babe?" The man called for him again when he wasn't able to response.

"auh, are you sure about that?" Hugo ask, hesitating.

"Yeah, don't you want to?"

"I want to!" Hugo exclaimed and stood up from his seat.

Vito smiled and turned the Television off, "okay, fix yourself"