Chapter 1, father

Y/n is a normal young woman. With y/h/c and y/e/c, 14 years old and developing at a young age was normal.
Her life didn't seem normal, her father. A course drinker has always caused trouble with y/n. And her mother was nowhere to be seen. She left when y/n was a young child.
                  This is the story of how y/n made a insane life experience.

               Y/ns pov -

             It was a busy evening in Toronto city. Buses were passing, cars honking, and the sound of police sirens filled the streets. It was never calm in Toronto, it was never calm anywhere I went. I am currently walking home from my high school, I don't want to go home.
I'm dreading walking back.

            A grey and navy cobblestone house came into my vision, and I crossed the sidewalk.
This was my house.

I opened the door knob as quietly as I could and took a step inside. The stench of alcohol and stale cigarettes filled my senses. "What are you doing back so late". Shit. I guess I hadn't opened the door quietly enough. "Father I was just walking back from school". I must look scared shitless right now. "You expect me to believe your bullshitting, lying, ass? You slut!". I could feel the tears welling in my eyes. "I- I'm sorry father I won't do it again". Please buy it and go back to sleep.  I thought.

He took one step closer, and I took one step back. I was frozen. *Smack*. I felt a stinging pain on my cheek.

In the heat of the moment I glanced towards the hallway and I ran towards it. My familiar door came into site and I slammed it. My fingers ran their way to the lock and clicked it up.

I could hear the drunken stomps storming to my door like thunder. "You little shit you open this door now!"  I blocked my ears and I waited for the banging to stop.

                  It was 12:00 am and I couldn't sleep. I needed to get out of here, I can't handle this anymore. I took a minute to think. Where will I go? And how will I get there?.

Fuck it. I just need to leave. I slowly dug for my school bag and dumped my remaining homework out of it. I won't be needing this anymore. A couple light footsteps to my dresser
and I threw my random clothes inside. I didn't care and I didn't need to pay attention. Inside of my underwear drawer I kept my money. I took out all of it. $1826 wasn't bad enough. I closed my bag and put it over my shoulders.
My window was looking real jumpable right now. It's now or never I told myself. I opened my window. The air was cool and damp. "3 2 1" I jumped out.

My feet planted with the ground and I ran. I ran and ran to the nearest bus stop and waited in the graffitied shelter.
Soon enough the bus hurdled it's way over to me and stop with a load squeak. The doors sprang open and I walked up the steps. I asked the man who was driving the bus "how far will you take me?" The man looked up with drowsy eyes and told me "Las Vegas".

Vegas here I come.

Authors note: this is my first ever Boris story!!. Let me know how it is. Love y'all.