𝟎𝟏. GOOD GIRLS

CHAPTER ONE; GOOD GIRLS

❛ you can count on me to misbehave ❜- primadonna

you can count on me to misbehave
- primadonna

They say there are two type of people in the world

Are you this or that? Day or night? Fire or ice? Light or dark? The type of person to plan every second of every day, or go with the flow? Type A or type B? Organized or messy? Lover or fighter?

Blair Bassett often thought about where she fit in these categories — always having that privilege of knowing who she was. She was night. Fire. Dark. The type to go with the flow. Occasionally organized, but leaning on messy.

And when it came between the lovers and the fighters in this world, she knew she was, and always would be, the latter of the two.

Blair Bassett was like a bundle of fireworks that way — easy to set off and made to explode. She was also protective. Like, majorly protective. Put the two together, and you'd be in for a fight.

For Teresa Moore, all it took was one sentence.

One rumour. Mumbled under her breath in the locker room the day before. One sentence, one rumour, and by 3:15 the next day, Blair was pulling Teresa into the alleyway the straps of her uniform, and slamming her against a wall.

Teresa's back hit the brick with an unnerving thud, and she gasped, taken aback by the sudden fight.
She struggled beneath Blair's iron hold.

"What the hell, Bassett!"

Blair thought she had the upper hand for a moment when Teresa stopped squirming her legs, until she realized it was just a distraction. The Moore girl landed and sharp kick to her shin, causing Blair to gasp in pain and loosen her grip.

Teresa took that as and opportunity to push Blair off of her chest shove her to the ground.

"Get off of me you psycho!" Teresa said.

Blair ignored the road rash staining her palms red and rolled over in the rocks.

"Fuck you!" She spat.