The Girl Savior Part 1: Chapter 16: Tumbling down.

( Recommended: swipe the picture to listen to arcane song "Guns for hire" while you read for a better experience if you want. )
Word count: 1160

Jinx stared at the gadget in her hand. The same gadget that Vi gave to powder that's night. Just in case vi needed to find her. She stood at the top of a building area looking over the city. "Where ever you are, light it up, and I'll find you." Jinx remembered vi saying. Jinx lit it up letting the blue smoke fill the night sky.

—————————

Vi, cait, and y/n crawled up to the top of the cliff. While Silco was still at the bottom becoming more angry. The girls ran and ran trying to get away. Jinx stood there still holding the gadget waiting for her sister to find her. Mylo, Claggor, and y/n coming into her memory.

They three woman continued to ran when Vi bumped into a man getting into a small argument. She shoved him and flicked him off saying "fuck you." When she stopped and saw y/n standing there. Looking up. "Y/n what's wrong?" She said . Y/n didn't say a word. And just began to run towards the blue light. Vi looked up in her direction and saw the blue gas aswell and instantly knew who it was and followed after.

Jinx held the gadget until the blue smoke went out. She threw it in anger. Looking at the crystal orb. "Powder?" Vi said. Jinx turned around seeing Cubans y/n in the distance. "Vi, y/n?"
"Oh powder!" Vi exclaimed running towards jinx and giving her a big embrace. Y/n stood there with a small smile on her face. Making eye contact with jinx.

Tears filled powders eyes giving vi and hug aswell. Dropping the orb. Y/n went up to them as well. Vi wrapped her arm around y/n's waist bring her into the hug aswell. "I'm so sorry powder. I.... I tried to come back. I did. But... I got arrested." Vi said. Pulling into if the hug.
"Marcus." Powder said. "I don't know.. it doesn't matter... I just I never thought I'd see you again." Vi said hugging jinx and y/n again. Jinx looked at y/n in the hug. "Are you real?" She said.

"Yup." Y/n said. "Yes, of course. It's me, vi, your sister. I'm here . Im right here." Vi said. Jinx began to cry. "Things changed when you left. I changed." Jinx cried. "I know, pow-pow, I know. You did what you had to do to survive. Me too. It's okay. What matters is we're together." The black crow began to make noise again. Caitlyn ran up the stairs.

Jinx saw her first. She pushed Vi and y/n away and pulled out her machine gun, aiming it at Caitlyn. "Who's she?" Jinx said. "Who are you?" Caitlyn said. "Here we go again with this." Y/n said outloud. "It's okay she's a friend." Vi said. "Sevika wasn't lying? You're with an enforcer?" Jinx said to vi. Stepping back causing the crystal to move. Catching Caitlyn's attention.

"Your sister is jinx." Caitlyn said. "Yea and what about it?" Y/n said. "Caitlyn, just listen, we can work this out." Vi said. "This is a trick! Your playing me!" Jinx shouted. Y/n slowly back away to where vi was. Seeing how unhinged jinx was getting. " shut up! I'm in no mood" Jinx said. "We didn't say anything." Caitlyn said. "I wasn't talking to you!" Jinx shouted.

"Powder it's okay." Vi said. "Stop calling me that. It's jinx now. Powder fell down a well." Jinx said. "You not a jinx. God, I never should have—-"
"Stop talking to me like I'm a child!" Powder said pointing the machine gun right at VI's chin. "Was that why you came? For this stupid stone?" Jinx chuckled. "No I don't even know what that is, I"

"Your a class act sister. Sister. Thought I missed her. But you wouldn't miss her." Jinx said starting the machine gun. "Powder I'm here for you. Only you." Vi said pushing the machine gun. "You can fire that thing if you want but I'm not going anywhere. I'm not going to abandon you again." Vi said placing her hand on jinx's arm.

"Everyone shut up, I need to think." Jinx said hearing voices in her head. She sat up pointing her gun. "Do you hear that?" Jinx said. Next thing, those firelight came right back to Jinx. Jinx shot at them. Vi, jinx, and y/n pressed up against each others backs. "This is gonna stink." Y/n said. Vi punched and guy onto the ground. Jinx shooting at the firelights. Vi looked up to see y/n banging a man's head on the pavement until his head gushed out blood.

Caitlyn catches the blue crystal before it fell on the ground. Everyone else continued to fight. Jinx almost hit vi with one of the bullets of the machine gun. She looked up to see jinx shooting at the firelights. She realized. Powder had changed. She looked to her right. Y/n still fighting as much people as she could and so did Vi.

Caitlyn tried to run but wa slicked int hr face by one of the firelights. He saw the orb and took it. Then let out a whole bunch of black smoke. A man leaped over jinx and attempted to cut her with an ax but missed to jinx successfully dodging. She turned around, kicked him and then hit him with her machine gun.

Vi knocked out another firelight and turned to see y/n slitting a woman's throat in half with her knife with a smile on face, biting her lip. The Adrenaline rush was getting the r so excited. "Y/n..." vi called out to her softly, in shock Becuase she never seen y/n so violent.

Vid turned to jinx. Jinx hit the man with the machine gun again. And then again several times in the head until he was dead. "Powder..." vi said in shock again. Jinx hit another person off their hoverboard and shot at them. "Powder!" Vi shouted but was knocked out by someone. Powder continued to shoot at them but was stabbed in the leg by the man she thought she just killed.

She yelled in agony and then smacked him once again with the machine gun. Jinx waited to finish the man off. The other man about to stab the unconscious Vi. "Take her." Another man said while holding the unconscious y/n in his arms aswell. Jinx turned around. Seeing them carrying both vi and y/n. Jinx screamed and charged at them. They weren't going to take her family away... not again. But an explosion went off. Leaving jinx.... Alone

The smoke cleared. Jinx panted I'm fear.

"Vi?" She called out.

"Y/n?" She called out after.

"No!"