« Mission 1 »

Chapter 1 - Pg.1
"reunited twins.." 
« ☆ »
TW!: curse words (mostly censored), bl0○d mentioning, abuse, and harm included.
•┈┈┈★┈┈┈•
"Keiji, I need you to tell the others about a certain mission. It will be about a new museum opening tonight, one art peice is worth atleast a billion won in cash." Suga explained to Akaashi as he was looking through the papers on his office desk. Akaashi gave a nod and went to a few rooms to explain the certain mission.

After that, the whole group gathered in the living room of their base and started to discuss the plan. "Alright so, we'll have Makki drive the car, then we'll have Oikawa as a distraction to the guards. After that, Atsumu and Akaashi will steal the art peice with Yamaguchi on watch for anyone. We'll also have Kenma looking over for any traps or sh|t." Suga explained the game plan. "Damn so what the rest of us gonna do?" Yaku asked Suga while sitting impatiently for orders.

"Yeah what about us?" Tanaka asked. "You guys will help Oikawa if he gets into trouble, by disguising yourself as guards. Oikawa, if you want, you could dress as a guard aswell." Suga offered. "Sure why not? Its better to be a little more safe." Oikawa agreed. "Okay, now that everyone has something to do, I'll be here with Kenma." Suga said before shooing the others to go now.

On the other hand..  Daichi and his team also has a mission to do. "Alright, so game plan, we'll have Matsukawa driving, then Sakusa could kill the guards, after that we'll have Osamu and Bokuto stealing the peice, and Kuroo on lookout in the shadows. The rest of you, keep in touch incase any sh|t happens." Daichi explained. Everyone else nodded and began their work.

A few hours passed before the two groups reached their destination.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

with group 1 (Makki, Oikawa, Akaashi, Atsumu, Yamaguchi, and Kenma.)
« Third person: »

"Are we here yet?.." Atsumu wailed impatiently. "Shut it 'tsumu." Oikawa shushed. Atsumu let out a groan before Makki signaled them they were here. Oikawa went out first and got a disguise made by Yamaguchi to distract the guards.

« with Oikawa »
(first person:)
Bold: Oikawa's Main thoughts
Italic: Motion or the person who said something.
Normal: Any type of Dialogue.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

I walked away as I told my team to wait for my signal. I saw two guards guarding the main gate, I guess I should distract them! I walked over to the two guards to start a conversation.
"Hey! I'm a new recruit to guard the main gate, care to introduce yourselves?" I asked as I gave a look to my team.

"My, My, they sure recruited a cute guy.." One of the guards said quietly with a smirk, what a dork. "Hey! don't say it like that, it makes you sound creepy!" A handsome, spiky haired guy, yelled out. Gosh, he's hot. "Yeah, Yeah, we get it Iwaizumi." The creepy guard replied. I smiled cheerfully to reassure the guy it was okay about the comment.

"Hey uhm, could we maybe talk? alone." the handsome, spiky haired guy asked. "Of course!" I replied as I followed. This idiot, I know who he is. But he's hot, I better prepare for what's about to happen next. As I followed the guy it led to a room where there was no one except us. "Look I know who you are, now fess up, " the spiky haired guy confessed.