Chapter 3

I stood there frozen for a while. All I could hear was Marian going off on Daquan. " you better get yo dusty ass on, the hell you think you doing showing up at our house?!" " so Liane ain't tell you I saw her today and we kissed ?" Said Daquan. Marian turned around and looked at me in shock "what the hell Liane !" " he.. He - " I began to stutter " he caught me off guard... I don't know ... I didn't know it was gonna happen until it actually happened" " did you kiss this dog back?!" I stared at the ground " thanks for visiting, have a good day sir" Marian said slamming the door in his face. Then she yelled " DONT JUST STAND THERE. GET THE HELL AWAY FROM OUR HOME BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE." Daquan said " okay but I'll be back my love" ....hearing the word love made my blood boil... I picked up my mom's glass lamp off the table and opened the door, i ran out the house as fast as my two feet would let me . I spotted Daquan and threw it as hard as I could. Before he could react to the lamp coming towards him it hit him right in the face and the lamp shattered. Then he slowly fell to the ground. Daquan laid there on the ground motionless I stood there over him angered as ever watching him in the pool of blood coming from his mouth . "How bout them apples bitch! " Marian said walking up to me. " you- you think he's alive ?" I said stuttering. Tears falling down my cheeks, sweat dripping down my forehead and my hands shaking like those of an elderly person. "I hope not!" Marian said with a angered look on her face. Then her expression lightened a little bit when she saw he wasn't moving . She squat down on her two feet to check his pulse. "He's straight." I sighed in relief due to the fact that I was going to go to jail for murdering somebody at the age of 17. I took a closer look at him and saw his face swelling up, his nose looked broken and both of his eyes were black. " damn that lamp hit him hard" Marian said laughing . I began to smile " mama gon kill me when she see that I broke her lamp" --beep -beep --a car horn sounded it was my big brother James . He yelled from the window of his big truck "why you in my spot Liane ??!! And who the hell is that on the ground?" He parked his truck in my spot and hopped out his baby blue gmc. His car was gorgeous and shiny. It had huge wheels with rims that would blind you if you stared too long. He walked towards me and Marian and said "that's Daquan ?" "Yeah that's him" me and Marian said in sync. He took a look at the blood and the shattered glass and said proudly " good job little sis" we all laughed and he went in the house and shut the door behind him. " what-what the hell happened ?" Daquan said waking up. Rubbing his head. He started to sit up. My foot slipped and kicked him in the head And his back slammed right into the ground. "Sorry " i said ..