Chapter 2

Drug use*

Souya pov:

This time I set a alarm for 6:00. I try getting up but my body not wanting to move I just lay their. "Definitely not a early morning person." I mumble.

I finally get myself up and ready for my job. I head downstairs expecting to see Nahoya passed out on the couch with some of his buddies and Ran but I see nothing.

I smile a little hoping he's safe with him. I head out the door and hop into the car driving to the gas station.

I get there around 6:55. I walk in and see the person from last time.

"Hello for today you will be working the cashier, please expect it to be different every now and then since your one of our few employees who work full time."

I nod, I was confuse at first but it makes sense no one wants to work anymore.

I go behind the cashier and for like a hour nobody came and nothing happen.

A man, the same man as yesterday who I assumed is Rindou Haitani. He comes in and notices me. He goes up to me.

"Hey~" he says giving me a little wave.

I give him a half smile, it still is morning I didn't feel like socializing.

"Can I get a box of cigarettes?" He ask.

I nod and reach down to grab them, coming back up and handing it to them. He faintly touches my hand before I pull it away.

"ID please." I say.

"With pleasure" he says tautly.

What is he trying to do? I just roll my eyes. He takes out his Id and shows it to me, I scan it.

"Your free to go." I say as I put a arm on the counter.

"You seem bored." He says.

"It is in the morning and theres rarely any business, your my first customer today." I say sleepily.

"While we wait why don't we get to know each other." He says as he smiles.

I must not lie but he is pretty attractive. I shake my head realizing he's talking to me.

"Huh?" I say.

"To busy staring at my beauty~" he teases.

"Oh shut up." I say rolling my eyes.

"Well I'm Rindou, I work at a bank." He says as he leans on the counter.

"Uh well I'm Souya and clearly can tell I work here."

He laughs.

"Nice to meet you Souya." He says as he puts out his hand waiting for me to return it.

"Uh... yeah nice to meet you." I say as I put my hand out grabbing his, he squeezes my hand then let's go, as my hand kinda just falls onto the counter.

The way he said my name definitely gave me butterflies.

After a few minutes of silence the bell of the front door rings, I look over to see... my brother and Ran.

"Shit" I whisper.

Rindou tilts his head down. Moving more in front of me.

Nahoya looks around and seems like he couldn't see me because of Rindou.

Rindou takes out a cigarette and lights it, inhaling then exhaling, letting smoke pour out of his mouth.

Ran just looked at him in disgust, Nahoya pushed him along.