Chapter 3

*drug use, mention of murder and drug abuse.

Souya Pov:

"Follow me" says Rindou as he heads up the stairs.

I nod following behind him.

He starts walking towards one of the bedrooms, there were quite a few but since it was a big house it wasn't surprising.

"This is my bedroom" he says as he gestures towards the room.

I look in and was amazed. It just make me feel so happy.

"Wow I love your bedroom!" I say.

He just smiles.

He has your normal day bedroom but with a porch and if you went out onto it you saw a beautiful view of the city, it was truly beautiful. I rush out to the porch just staring it amazement.

Rindou approaches behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"It's nice ain't it?" He says as he squeezes me a little.

I just look up to him. With this view and this position it just felt so nice.

I just nod my head and continue looking out.

Eventually Rindou pulled me inside due to me not wanting to leave and just stay out there.

I sit on his bed and watch him not really knowing what to do.

"You know you can get into some comfy clothes, I have some if you need them." He says as he opens his closet.

I peer in and his closet was a room I swear...

"Go ahead" he says as he moves towards one of the couches that sat in the middle of the closet.

I look around and find a plain black shirt with some shorts. I head to his bathroom and changed.

When I came out they were definitely big on me.

Rindou eyes lit up.

"Aaaaa Souya you look so cute!" He says as he wraps me in a hug.

I couldn't help but feel happy. I return the hug wrapping my arms around him.

He pulls away and sits on the bed, I sit next to him. I decide to check my phone since I haven't checked it since this morning.

[Missed call: Nahoya; 5]

Huh? He tried to call me 5 times?

"Um Rindou I'm gonna go on the porch and call someone okay?" I say as I head towards the porch closing the doors.

N: Nahoya
S: Souya

S: why did you call me so many time?

N: *he sighs angrily* I wanted to know why you were going home with him and you know what's tonight! *he yells*

I sit for a second then it hits me, on this date is when Nahoya and I made our promise to not make me cry. We always celebrate it because it shows how good of a brother we were to each other. I curse to myself silently.

S: I'll come over right now-

N: I don't want to hear it, have fun with Rindou

-end call-

Shit I sit outside on the porch. It's funny your not suppose to be crying but here you are.

Rindou gets up and comes outside, he saw me collapse to the ground, I didn't pass out I just couldn't handle the weight of myself anymore.