Where in the hell? (Written by Lucas)

"Slow down, deep breaths. Focus on your target then do what we practiced."
Dr. Strange said as he paced back and forth in the open field, away from anything or anyone for safety measures. "We don't need you sending us to a multiverse where we're made of paint, not again at least."

Steven Strange, known as Doctor Strange to fans, was a very powerful sorcerer. He had been recently working with America Chavez since she need a lot of personal training. With the power to travel to different universes, Chavez needed all the help she could receive. The two had been in the field for what felt like ages as she tried to do a simple portal spell. one, two, three, six, fifteen, thirty attempts. She kept trying to create a portal anywhere but to no avail.

Chavez fell back onto the ground, sitting up and crossing her legs.
"My god this is hopeless! I can't do the stupid spell! I've tried, what, like fifty times now?" She groaned in frustration. Strange was grateful her magic only reacted to fear and not anger.

"Relax. If you keep giving up so quickly over on spell then you might as well give up at sorcery."

"That's a good plan!" She huffed.

Strange held his hand out to help Chavez stand up. "If I gave up when I first started sorcery, then I wouldn't be here. Just get up, clear your mind, and try again." He tried to sound calming and generally sweet, but his frustration showed through.

Chavez took his hand and stood up. "Whatever." She sighed as she took the position to do the spell yet again.

"Relax and clear your mind. Do it slowly then picture where you want your portal to be" Dr. Strange began pacing back and forth like before, watching her every move.

America inhaled, tried to clear her mind to the best of her abilities, and began doing the spell much slower than her previous attempts. Step one, then step two, and lastly step three. The portal formed.

"I did it!" Chavez jumped up and down. "Victory!"

Strange just rolled his eyes, unable to keep himself from smiling. Where did the portal lead to though? Chavez must have thought of the question herself because she stopped her excitement. Both of them looked at the portal before Chavez took a step inside. It was a house, clearly, but it was pitch black. A blue light admitted from a room off to the side. Strange soon followed behind the young sorcerer. When America was finally through the portal, a large suit fell right on her. One quick flash and a star-shaped portal formed, oh great. Both Dr. Strange and America Chavez were pulled through the star.

Strange was sent rolling onto concrete while America managed to get her balance before him. The portal didn't close just yet though. Strange finally managed to gain control and stand up. His cloak flew around him, its form of communication.

Strange wiped dirt and debris off his clothes. "You alright kid?" His main focus was Chavez, if she was endangered then he might as well kiss her going home goodbye.

America nodded. "Better than you!" She laughed as she looked around. Her eyes were glued to the fighter planes around them. "Wow."

"Where in the hell?" Strange looked around in pure confusion. Normally when they traveled to different multiverses, they ended up in the same location in New York but this wasn't New York. "What universe is this?"

Chavez just shrugged, she was more focused on the cool planes that surrounded them. None of them were on or had a pilot inside which was always a good thing. Strange too, started looking at the planes. He was an idiot, and he fully understood that they were fighter jets. His thoughts were running all over the place, yet he managed to look fully calm.

"FUCK!!" A voice yelled through the portal before falling through and knocking America over.

"Who are you." Strange stopped talking when he saw the very familiar face. "Tony? How are you here?"