Chapter Two (updated)

[Open file: Questionable coworkers?]

[Yes] [No]

A white haired man by the name of Viore can be seen walking around, his nose buried in a clipboard, writing every once in a while.

"Lopez! Lopez!" A man yelled out, Viore looked up to see a dark haired man, with almost as dark skin, bright red eyes, and an amulet with a red stone at his neck. "I've been looking for you! How've you been?"

Viore was highly unimpressed, "Bright." he said, but still walked past the man. Of course he followed.

"Lopez, Viore. Viore Lopez... Viore... That's such an odd name. Why is your name Viore?" Bright leaned on Viore's shoulders.

"Why would I know?"

"By asking your parents?" Viore looked over to the man, and he looked almost offended.

"They're dead, or a mix of dead and alive? I don't know anymore."

"That sucks. How are things at site ▧▧? Haven't been there since... 8 or 9 years?"

"And yet you're somehow the site director. But it's fine, you know basic stuff. We had a breach not too long ago, a keter breached, but we got it under control easily. But Cardinal did escape for the millionth time, I think Robinson has given up on capturing her."

Bright shrugged, "So the norm. I hear we might be moving a few of our water logged SCP's to your site. What are you doing here though? I know you work at Site ▧▧ and not here. Did you transfer here?" Viore looked offended at that possibility.

"They damn better not transfer me over here, I'd prefer site ▧▧ or site ▧▧ anyday. But SCP-6192 has a cross test with SCP-999." Viore opened the door to the room, and Bright followed behind closely.

"Uhh, I know that most SCPs at site ▧▧ are water based, but which is that?" Bright, asked. Viore looked back at the man, before grabbing some coffee and sitting down to write more on his papers.

"Cuddlefish." Bright looked confused for a moment or two before a lightbulb went off in his head.

"Ohh, those things! Why though?"

Viore groaned, getting the attention of some more scientists who walked in. "Aren't you like the site director? Shouldn't you get, like emails about this shit?" Bright shrugged.

"I usually leave most of the stuff about site ▧▧ to Robinson."

"... You're the director of this site too! You would get an email anyway!" Bright looked like he was trying to remember it, but clearly not hard enough, "To go and see if 6192 can transfer emotions to 999, and if 6192 can transfer 999 emotions to other people! Jeesh, you should know this."

"What is 6192 may I ask?" One of the new scientists walked over. Viore of course pulled a huge file from his coat, "Where did you get that?"

Viore cleared his throat and started talking. "The Cuddlefish is a friendly species of fauna, found naturally only in the Crater. The Cuddlefish's body is small, gray in color on the dorsal side, with white bioluminescent coloring on the ventral side, and a white stripe running along the length of its body from the top of its head to its rear-side. It has a slightly bloated belly and possesses no dorsal or caudal fins, sporting only a stubby pair of pectoral fins."

Viore stopped to breathe, but started again shortly afterwards. "Its body also features many small, wart-like lumps. The Cuddlefish's head has two slightly bulging, forward-facing eyes, along with a wide mouth and two small holes that seem to be nostrils. At the end of the Cuddlefish's body, there are five tentacles that have the same grey and white color pattern. The Cuddlefish uses its tentacles to propel itself and mostly swims around darting in circles and letting out various chirping noises, as well as occasionally swimming over to investigate objects that interest it such as small fauna or technology. The Cuddlefish will either follow staff around or stay in one area when told to. They all have the ability to reflect their emotions onto other beings, whether it is purposeful or accidental is still up for debate." Viore stopped again but did not start, instead favorin looking at the two, who probably did not understand a word of it.