Chapter 8

We get out of the car and stand at the door of my parents' house. My mom opens and kisses Josh on both cheeks and then she steps toward me. Remco only gets a smile from her as she lets us in where my dad is sitting in the living room staring at the TV, watching some soccer program when we step inside.

"Hey dad," Josh and I say in chorus, and we both smile at each other. Our dad nods once, he's never been much of a talker and is quite disappointed that my brother has never had the interests that he has. We sit down with him in the parlor as our mother returns with snacks and drinks for us all.

A little later we are all sitting at the table eating and the atmosphere is almost cut-throat.

"How were your results, Maxine?" Asks my father, to which I begin to explain that I did score 80 percent. Though again my father is not proud of me but again disappointed that I could do better. With a sad face, I look back at my plate and shuffle some with my food. When I hear my mother continue on my father again, "she would be better off coming back home to live with her brother in the house." Says my mom almost throwing out that it is unhealthy to live in that situation, sometimes I hate my parents for their behavior. I can already see Josh looking apologetically at Remco who could sink through the floor. When we sit back in the parlor after dinner, Remco has already backed off after my parents started talking about grandchildren and even adopting. My brother was only 21 years old, what are they even doing. They are even going to university, normally my brother would graduate this year. Although I think, it is always early to think about children. My brother was still busy with all his Jobs after his school hours to pay off his apartment, he would already be thinking about children.

I excuse myself to go to the restroom and step up the stairs to the top, where I see my brother's bedroom door open with Remco sitting on the bed with his hands in his hair. I stand in the doorway and look at him, "sure you're okay?" I ask him, and he looks right up at me standing in the doorway. "Are they still talking about grandchildren and his career?" Asks Remco, causing me to nod and sigh as I sit down next to him. "Yeah, they just can't help themselves. It makes me sick," I say, causing a small smile to play on his mouth. "Yeah they don't even notice I'm gone anyway," Remco says grabbing my hand suddenly, "no, me neither. Don't even think they realize I was still there before I told them I was going to the bathroom." I tell him and look at our hands intertwined. "It's been a long time since we've spoken together. How are things at the University now?" I ask him, causing him to suddenly take my face between his hands and kiss me on the lips.

Shocked, I almost pull away, though at that moment he sticks his tongue in my mouth and deepens the kiss a little more. I feel all the butterflies in my stomach as we continue to kiss. Without realizing what I'm actually doing, I sit on his lap with my hands holding his face now and start kissing him with all my pent-up passion. Tristan had left me without orgasm just now, and I need Remco to help me get rid of that feeling. I feel him go under my T-shirt and so under my bra, to my breasts. He is already much more daring to take hold of and really starts moving them and playing with my nipple, making me let out a soft moan into his mouth which is still on mine. Then I hear my brother calling from downstairs. Then I jolt out of the moment and look at Remco shockingly. How can I do this to my brother and even in his former room? Remco is also standing up, flattening his hair as we step down the stairs and almost walk out the door to my brother's car.

"What were you doing upstairs, Max?" Josh asks, causing me to look at Remco and tell him an excuse, about how I couldn't listen to the conversation anymore, which was true.

At our apartment, Josh and Remco go to their room, where they have another one of their moments. This is what they always do when they arrive from my parents, first it's a whole argument about our parents and their behavior, and then they have sex. Annoyed, I walk into the bathroom which is next to my room and theirs, hoping not to hear them over the spray. Standing under the warm jet in peace, I run my hand over my body, dreaming of Remco touching me.

I close my eyes and begin to rub my clit until I almost come to hear a voice from someone outside the door. Annoyed, I call out that the bathroom is taken, and I'll be out in a minute, but of course, my brother and his limits, again can't resist just coming in. Quickly, I remove my hand from my clit and continue showering in frustration when I hear his voice, "will you stay under that shower until tomorrow?" Asks Remco and not my brother. Startled, I squeak through a small slit in the shower curtain and see Remco standing with his smirk on his face looking at me. "I thought you were Josh," I tell him, hiding back in the shower, embarrassed. Why isn't he with Josh? Or are they already done?

"Josh is already asleep, you've been standing here for over half an hour, and I was waiting for you to get out, to go myself," Remco says explaining to me what he's doing here. "Sorry I'm getting out," I say mate before I can get out, Remco is already stepping naked by me. What if Josh suddenly steps in?