HABIT x reader

Requested by PROJECT0070
VIOLENCE, TORTURE AND BLOOD TW

Reader POV :

I wake up my eyes blurry, head fuzzy and my whole body hurting.
My eyes start to focus and I panic due to not remembering my surroundings or how I got there.
I try to move myself but all I feel is my wrists and ankles getting scratched on the rough rope holding them to a chair.

After struggling for a few minutes I loose hope and simply look around.
I'm in the middle of an attic in an old wooden chair. There's a large cross behind me with a pointed end, covered in blood. But then again, everything had blood on it, not mine unnervingly.
There's a white door in the front of the room and a small yellow kids chair.

Mid-observation the white door opens a tad
"can I come in? " a low raspy voice echoes.
"Yes, please can you tell me how I got here. " I reply out of breath.
"Good, good. " the voice replys, the door being flung open to reveal a short man holding a machete with a hat labeled "death proof. " and a man behind him slightly taller, holding a camera.

NO POV :

The camera man exhales in relief "HABIT, is this necessary. " the shorter man glaces at him and gives him a look. You can't tell what the look is, either sarcasm or threatening. You don't want to know, knowing the man holding a machete could be dangerous.

"They have information you want, don't they? " the shorter man says
"I know HABIT but please"
"No, Vincent. "

You learn the shorter man is named HABIT and the taller one is Vincent.

The men argue for a bit, "you want this. " HABIT says holding the machete to Vincent's stomach.
Vincent stays silent.

"SHUT UP, JESUS CHRIST" you scream out of anger as the men arguing you was giving you a headache. Vincent Pan's the camera to you looking shooken up. And HABIT turns around slowly smirking. "You didn't tell me this was a feisty one, I would've got more weapons" HABIT says to Vincent while staring into your soul.
Vincent crouches in the doorframe as HABIT approaches you. Slowly.

Once HABIT is up to you, you notice he's towering over you while your sitting. He puts his finger on your chin and lifts your head up. He stares into your eyes smirking as the blood on his face drops onto yours. He puts the machete into the holster and reaches into his back pocket, still looking at you. You hear a "SHINK" as a blade is raised to your cheek. You flinch and he grabs your chin and holds you still.

SLASH

you feel a sharp stinging pain as the blade was dug into your cheek fast and deep. You hiss in pain as blood drips down your jawline going to your neck.
HABIT covers your mouth and whispers into your ears "quiet the neighbors are asleeeep" he says taunting you and wipes some of the blood off your cheek, kissing the cut after.

"I'm only getting started. "

A/N

THAT WAS KINKY BUT ANYWAYS I'M VERY SORRY IN ADVANCE

WORD COUNT : 526