chapter six of part two

[Painting?]

"Why" they heard Chaeyoung asked, they look and smile weirdly

"Nothing" then they left jisoo room.

"Let's have picnic!" Bona exitedly shout as the four look at her

"What?" Soojin asked

"Let's have picnic, I'm this afternoon" bona repeat and they smile then nod

"So we going to ready our food first then lets have picnic at garden" bona say exitedly as they feel exited too but Jisoo will come?

"Is Jisoo?..." Chaeyoung asked

"I will asked her don't worry she will go " soojin say and smile and they smile too.

"By the way is Jisoo still eating at her room?" Bona asked and all of them nod

"Soojin you know what Jisoo need, why you didn't call her instead give her food?" Bona asked they know jisoo, soojin smile

"Bona, jisoo need some more time and don't worry after our picnic I will never let her ear at her room" Bona nod her head and look at jisoo's room.

"I will talked to her" bona say then run upstairs she didn't even wait soojin response or who.

Jisoo POV

I'm just done eating my food, it was great breakfast soojin unnie skill was so unbelievable. I was washing my hand at my bathroom when I heard someone knocking at my door, who is it?

I open then surprise me Bona Unnie hug me immediately as I open the door.

"Jisoo let's have picnic later, afternoon I will call you here okay?" She say I don't want to go outside but by her exited and happy tone I nod my head.

"Sure" I say and smile

"Jisoo tell me is something bothering you?" She asked then close my door I look at her.

"I'm fine unnie, it just ummm...... I didn't want to open it again" I say and hug her she nod her head, it's about at my grandpa he really have big affect at me, his word and slap but I'm fine now

"It's fine, just go with me okay?" I nod and pulled to her.

"Thank you unnie" she nod and smile

"Jisoo I tel to you if you not get over yet at your grandpa it the best thing you will do is have fun with us" we laugh and I nod

"By the way where?" I asked

"Garden, what do you think?"

"It was great there have a fresh air"

"Yeah, are you done eating?

"Yes"

"Then I will get it, see you later and don't locked your self her you bothering they mind now"

"I know what you mean and i forgive them and it was nothing to me"

"Okay as you say"

"Yahh, I'm telling truth"

"Okay, so see you"

"Hmm!"

"Close your door or else they will see your paint it was so beautiful"

"Yahh shut up" I immediately close the door and put at plastic my paint it was a...secret hahahaha. I put it at my closet where no one even see even me.
But of course I know where but I will not let see it by my sight it was embarrassing and oh shit!
Is Jennie saw my paint!?, I need to asked her.

I immediately open my door and look to dining table.

"Jennie unn-, Jennie!" I shout I remember she say it's no need to formal if we are at house, she look at me actually all of them.

"What!?" She shout back they were eating.

"Did you something see at my room?" I asked I can see at eyes she looking around and thinking Deeply shit I knew it!

"The pai-" I cut her

"Forget it it was nothing I just miss person to asked" I lied then look at bona Unnie she was smirking at me as I give her a look 'shut up'

"Yahh unnie don't you dare!" I say then back at my room.

Jennie POV

I saw the paint at jisoo's room earlier, it was a beautiful yet I didn't see good enough it was like three girl i don't think if I'm right, I have poor sight so when she interrupt me I loss my focus, but I'm sure it was three girl standing? Or what ever.

"Jennie you saw it?" Bona Unnie exitedly asked me

"The paint?" I asked and she nod her head

"Yes" she smile widen

"It's unfair why she only see it what is it?" I heard Lisa complaining

"Really?, She was good at painting?, What she paint?" Chaeyoung exitedly asked, like J said I can't figure it

"It was uh.." bona laugh she looking up then I look also jisoo was giving her death glare, I smile how bona Unnie laugh loud.

"Bona Unnie!, Don't you dare or else!" I think jisoo was warning her

"Oh my lady don't afraid it was pretty and have a beautiful gi-" she cut her word and laugh again what the hell just say it.

"Soojin unnie kill her" jisoo say and soojin Unnie laugh

"Don't worry my lady she just talking truth" soojin say and laugh together with bona Unnie we just corious what is it.

"You two, don't you dare say it behind my back!, Or else I will not forgive you two!" She shout she like a angry but it was cute what I'm saying but yeah she is.

"I saw three girl sitting at bench that near at tree they were so beautiful" bona Unnie say what wrong with her?

"Then I asked them can we have a lunch together?" Soojin say and laugh also, I heard Lisa and chaeyoung giggle and I was just holding my laugh they laugh are so imitation.

"Crazy" I heard jisoo say so I look at her she just back at her room..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Afternoon

Jisoo POV

"M'lady let's go" I heard bona Unnie calling me as I cover my painting some white blanket that from at my closet then open and close my door.

"Your wearing white dress that really good at you" she say and I smile to her then walked with her where the 'picnic' they saying
.
.
.

How's that?, Thanks for reading will you give me a vote, I really appreciate it!