𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭 ; 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗨𝗦 𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗥𝗦!

NOTE English = Italics and Underlined

NOTE
English = Italics and Underlined

Japanese = Nothing special

______________

𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞.

You were plummeting, fast.

Scrambling in the air and waving your hands, you looked down to see the two still engaged in battle.

You couldn't really make sense of their faces, but the two seemed.... familiar to say.

You've met a lot of weird-looking and vibrant haired people before, so you couldn't exactly pinpoint who they were.

The ground coming closer, your heartbeat speeds up and you frantically flail around before looking down again.

How the fuck did you get this high in the sky?!?!

You were going down pretty slow, but the fact that you did the one thing you're NOT supposed to do, which is looking down, you did it.

They haven't sensed you yet.

Bruh. I'm so fucked. This is the stupidest way to die.

Cold sweat literally going upwards from your forehead, you panic a little and decide to do what you can.

Fall onto the pink-head.

.

.

.

.

2 MINUTES BEFORE ;

" Kyojurou! Become a demon!" Akaza exclaimed as his grin grew bigger at the first-hand experience of battle with the Flame Pillar, Rengoku Kyojurou.

It was truly a thrilling battle, the two exchanging blows, completely absorbed in the battle.

It would definitely keep people on the edge of their seats, as Kyojuro's Flame breathing is absolutely magnificent and breathtaking.