Prologue

I enjoy living into this world.They always tell me that I am lucky because I get what I want.But they are wrong,my parents taught me that I don't get everything I want.But that time,I didn't expect to be more happy.I was alive when that person came.

I never felt this before.The so much emotions that I couldn't take.This is new to me.All I want is to make him happy,to make him like me too.Eventhough,I know that he likes someone else.

I tried my best to pleas him.I hardly tried,but still not enough.I'm in pain,so much pain.I never felt this pain before.

He changed my life.

--
Sale

--
Names,places,characters,events,and incidents are just the authors wide imagination.

This story is unedited,typo graphical errors,grammatical errors,wrong spellings, and other errors you encounter.If you are looking for a perfect story to read,I suggest don't continue reading this,you might be disappointed because I am not perfect.

Plagiarism is a crime❕

Hi! let me tell you this,nagsusulat ng story hindi dahil sa bored lang ako,but because this is my passion.I like writing and reading so it ends with this.I know madali husgahan ang ginagawa ng iba but please respect my passion in making a stories.

I hope na susuportahan niyo ako sa journey ko na ito.I'm afraid of the judgment of others but now I'll take a risk.I wish that this risk will take me to the success.