Something Wicked

SOMETHING WICKED
A Rosalie Hale Story
(c) Aly Marie 2022

________________________________________________________________________________

Summary: Avery Kavanaugh had been a member of the Volturi guard for quite some time. In fact, she was turned by Aro because he liked her gift of being able to detect lies just by a person speaking. She was one of his right-hand lieutenants. However, Avery didn't always agree with them and so in the hassle of the Cullens showing up in Volterra, Avery ran. She followed the family back to Forks and promised to give them inside information and help them in exchange for asylum. 

She works to prove herself by fighting with them and also changing her ways from human-drinker to vegetarian. Avery becomes one of the group, welcoming the feeling of community and family that comes with it. But one thing she doesn't expect is to find her mate in the last person she expected: the Ice Queen herself, Rosalie Hale.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: No flames in the comments, please, but constructive criticism is welcomed.

________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: I do not own Twilight or any of its characters. I am not associated with anyone who worked on Twilight or any of the actors. I do not make any money writing this story. I am not associated with anyone who wrote or published the Twilight books. If you recognize it (characters, dialogue, etc) I do not own it. If you don't recognize it (Avery), then I do own it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Content Warnings: Angst, language, sexual content, blood, death, violence, loss