Chapter Two: A New Friend

Beep!
Beep!
Beep!
Bee-
"Shut up! Stupid clock..." I said. As I got from bed I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I did my morning skin care then got dressed. I wore a white shirt sleeve shirt, faded black jacket that was half way zipped, some sweat pants and some my comfy sneakers and a bright red beanie. I got my keys and left a note on the counter.
"Going to the art supplies store, call me if you need me loves.-Lavender"
I then unlocked my Nissan and hopped in the front seat see and went to the art supplies store. I decided to listen to Kiss it Better by:Rihanna. This song helped me with my feelings a lot...

I finally got there and parked I then got my headphones and let Kiss it better keep playing and sang the words without knowing. When I went inside everyone looked at me but I didn't care I went to the pencil section and snag the follow.

"What are willing to do? Oh tell me what are you willing to do? Kiss it Kiss it better baby~"

When I found some suitable pencils I heard loud clapping. I liked to see a girl clapping with sparkles in her eyes. "I-Im sorry if I disturbed you but I couldn't help but follow your singing it was beau- no beautiful doesn't explain how magnificent your singing was. Im Samantha but everyone calls me Sammy." She said blushing a bit. "Oh uh my name is Lavender but everyone calls me Lavy, nice to meet you Samantha." I said with a small smile. "Please just call me Sammy and anyways I was wondering if you wanted to be friends?"

My eyes sparkled that was new never heard those words directed to me in a big while.

"Umm uh sure we can be friends, lemme give you my phone number." I said and she got the idea and handed me here phone after she unlocked it. I put my number and pressed call soon my phone started to ring and I hung up to save her contact as "Sammy💚" and smiled at the heart. She saved my contact and named me as "Lavy💜" and smiled. "My mom is calling me so I need to head home text me when you can bye love!" She said. "Bye hun see ya!!" I said in response. I went to the register and payed for my stuff I then smile at the thought.

"A new Friend"